Five

| July 12th - Baton Rouge Louisiana |
| Kentrell's house - 10:45am|

Ariana Grande (Gaulden)'s POV:

———————————————————————-

"Kentrell!" I yelled from downstairs in the kitchen. I can't believe him right now.

Kentrell walked down the steps rubbing his eyes and he yawned. "Baby why you yelling?" He asked before I shoved my phone into his face. "Why didn't you tell me the new artist was a female?"

"Baby I didn't think you would get this upset."

"I'm not upset that she's a female Kentrell. I'm upset you didn't tell me. We don't keep secrets from each other Kentrell. This is big for NBA records, and I would've wanted to know about it" I sighed.

"I'm sorry" Kentrell pulled me close and I sighed. "With everything going on, I didn't think you would mind" he said causing a tear to fall down my face. Kentrell pulled out of the hug and his face softened. "Ari what's wrong?"

"Brookyln and I were out yesterday and they questioned me about having sex with my patients. Now it's all over the media" I explained before scrolling on instagram and showing Kentrell the media post.

"Ari we gon get this taken down okay?"

"What about the video of me walking inside with Brookyn? Kentrell I could lose my job for this" I ranted and Kentrell chuckle. "You sound like you did when I first met you" he kissed my forhead. "We gon figure it out" he assured me.

"Im going for a walk" I said before putting the leash on my dog. "You want me to watch Brooklyn?"

"Yeah, Matt is going with me" I said referring to my manager and he nodded before I left out of the house.

When I got outside, Matt walked up and hugged me. "Hey Ari, how you been?"

"Fine just busy" I sighed. "I need this walk though" I assured him and he nodded. "Im glad you agreed to it. I want to talk about POV."

"Okay that's fine" I nodded before we started walking.

-

-

-

NBA Youngboy's POV:

I scrolled on Instagram and laid on my couch before pictures of Ariana popped up and I chuckled. The press be everywhere.

I started to close my eyes before Montana walked into the house

I started to close my eyes before Montana walked into the house. "I be forgetting you got a spare" I rolled my eyes before Brookyln walked down the steps. "Daddy" she whined while rubbing her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I sighed standing up before walking over and picking her up. "I'm hungry" she whined, and I nodded. "Montana why you here?"

"Have you talked to Vontina?"

"Nah, should I call her?"

"yeah,, I want you guys to stay together in the Utah house. It will be a good opportunity for you to get to know her."

"You want me to live with her?" I laughed. "Ariana ain't going for that."

"Nigga Ariana wouldn't hurt a fly" Montana laughed while I sat Brooklyn on the kitchen counter. "Ight Montana, I'll let her know."

"Just let Vontina stay there for at least three days."

"She gon stay for a week. Might as well work on a song if Ima be living with the bi- chick" I shrugged. "You want pancakes?" I asked and Brooklyn nodded with a big smile before I started to look for the pancake mix.

"Ight I'm gone, call Vontina."

"Okay" I said before Montana left the house. "Ima order it and get food delivered because we don't have anymore.... you wanna go out back?" I asked and Brooklyn nodded.

I picked her up and we walked to the backyard before I called Vontina on facetime. "Hello" she mumbled. "You just woke up?" I laughed. "Yeah, I didn't know you was gon call."

"It's cool" I said looking down at her pink bonnet. "Daddy look!" Brooklyn called out causing me to look up and smile at her playing. "I see Babygirl...anyway, Ima sends a flight out for you. You gon come to Utah with me so we can start working on music and shit. You down?"

"Of course!" I heard Vontina smile. "When is the flight?"

"I'll send it in three days. It's a jet so you'll be by yourself. I wanna get time to tell my wife first because she works and everything" I explained, and Vontina nodded. "Okay, thanks again for this opportunity."

"It's cool. Ima hit you later."

"Okay" Vontina said, and I hung up.

A few minutes later I followed Vontina on Instagram and looked at her story before seeing a screenshot of our facetime called.

She a libra too? That shit doesn't matter, I know the media finna be all over this shit

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!

Things are about to get...interesting....