Tweleve

| August 10th - Calabasas California |
| Kentrell's house - 4:30pm |

Ariana Gualden's POV:

———————————————————————-

"Where you going?" Kentrell asked once I checked the time on my phone. "Victoria invited me to a party. You know her parties be everything" I grinned.

"Ariana you're still not all the way healed yet. What are you even going to wear?"

"This" I said in a duh tone. "What about Brooklyn?"

"I didn't know if you were going out so I called the sitter. She's been here, you just haven't realized because you were too busy recording."

"Who let her in?" Kentrell mugged. "Vontina duh, look anyways the party starts in two hours I gotta fix my hair" I explained before Kentrell put his head down and acted like he was trying to concentrate.

I chuckled before taking a picture of him and posting it on my Instagram story.

"Let me come with you" Kentrell finally spoke

"Let me come with you" Kentrell finally spoke. "Okay that's fine" I shrugged. "Vontina can come to" I smiled. "Huh?!" Kentrell's face shot up at me.

"Yeah the more the merrier" I said trying to sound polite but I was really irritated. Ever since Kentrell and Vontona got back from BR, they've been acting hella weird and ima find out why.

"I'm just gonna go take these off and then we can leave. The party is in La" I explained and Kentrell nodded before I got up and walked to our room.

-

-

-

"So how long have you known this girl Ari?" Vontina asked and I rolled my eyes behind my Dior Sunglasses.

"A long time, ever since we were teenagers" I said before continuing to scroll on my phone.

We were in the SUV and my feet were resting on Kentrell's lap while Vontina had the whole third row to herself....well not really. Babyjoe decided to come too.

"Yo friend got a nigga?"

"I-No Joe, she doesn't have a boyfriend?" I shook my head. "Good cause she fine as fuck, I'm looking for a snow bunny" Joe licked his lips.

"Join the club" Kentrell added before him and Babyjoe started laughing and I lightly slapped Kentrell's arm.

"We're here Ms.Gra-Gaulden" the driver said while I nodded, "People need to get use to saying that shit" Kentrell mugged while I took my sunglasses off and playfully rolled my eyes.

"He's just doing his job baby" I mumbled before the car stopped and we all got out. Kentrell intertwined his fingers with mines before we walked towards the house with Tina and Joe following close behind us.

Once we got inside, Victoria quickly greeted us. My favorite couple!" She grinned. "Hey" I smiled before letting go of Kentrell's hand and I hugged her.

"You really know how to dress for a party" I complimented

"Well this isn't just any party" she said while holding a red cup in her hand and I gave her a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"My new album is coming out!" She announced and my eyes widened. "Tori! That's great!" I praised. "Thank you, hey Trelly" she smiled before Kentrell gave her a side hug.

"What I tell you about that gay shit mane?"

"Oh boy hush, it feels like just yesterday you was Ariana's patient in therapy and now look at you.... they grow up so fast" Victoria fake cried before we both laughed and Kentrell mugged us.

"Hey Joe" Victoria said before walking over and Joe embraced her. "Damn this is a nice hug" Victoria joked before pulling away.

She's had one too many drinks.

"And this is Vontina, Kentrell's new artist" I introduced before Vontina and Victoria shook hands. "Kentrell can I borrow your wife?" Victoria asked playfully and Kentrell nodded before we walked away. "Girl why you aint tell me that Kentrell was coming?"

"I didn't think it was important" I shrugged. "Girl but-"

"Wassup Ari" I heard a familiar voice causing me to turn around. "Hey boogie" I turned to Victoria as she mouthed, "Sorry."

"Hey Julius" I said before he pulled me into a hug. "Anyways let's get some drinks" she said while Boogie and I nodded and walked to the kitchen with Victoria.

-

-

-

It's been three hours and I'm ready to go home. I only had one drink but I threw up right after so I really just wanted to go home.

"Where you going?" A boogie questioned and I smiled. "I'm going to find my husband so we can leave."

"Oh, shit I'm finna slide too."

"You don't like the party?" I chuckled, "It's cool for real but I ain't the party type" A boogie shrugged, and I nodded. "Yeah same-"

"I think I saw Youngboy go upstairs" Julius pointed out and I nodded, "Here I'll show you" he stood up before we started walking upstairs.

"Maybe this one" I said before opening a door before seeing a girl riding this guys dick. "Oh god-" I got cut off by Julius slamming the door shut. We looked at each other before laughing and I shook my head. "Yeah, it's time for me to leave" I said, and Julius nodded.

"I think he might be in the bathroom" i suggested and Julius nodded but when I opened the bathroom door, I was caught off guard. Kentrell was in the bathroom getting head from Vontina while another girl was in there smiling ear to ear.

"The fuck?" A boogie yelled causing Vontina to move and Kentrell quickly pulled up his pants. "Kentrell are you serious?!" I yelled, "Ari-Ariana it ain-ain't what it lo-lo-looks like" he slurred as I stared at him in disgust.

"Nigga the fuck you mean?" A boogie yelled. "W-why you here anyways nig-nigga?" Kentrell mugged A boogie before Victoria and Babyjoe walked up.

"What th- oh my god" Victoria gasped. "Ari I-"

"I'm done Kentrell" was all I said before I decided to walk away. I would be caught dead before I let him see me cry.

"Ari wait!" A Boogie called out as I walked out the door. "I don't even have a car" I mumbled while a tear slipped out of my eye. "Don't let that nigga make you cry" A boogie mugged. "Julius I-"

'Come on, I'll take you home..."

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!

This story is about to get very interesting👀