Sixteen

| August 17th  - LA California |
| Ariana's  house  - 11:30am |

Ariana Gaulden's POV:

———————————————————————-

"You ready?" I asked Brooklyn and she nodded. "Aww mommy's baby lookin so cute" I hyped her up as she giggled.

"I can't believe it's pouring outside" I said looking out of the window at the rain. "Come on, put your rain boots on" I said while helping Brooklyn.

Once we were ready, I put Brooklyn into my car and I headed to the studio.

Once we arrived we walked inside and I smiled seeing Julius. "Wassup Ari" he said sitting at the sound table. He stood up before pulling me into a hug.

"Hey!" I smiled. "AB!" Brooklyn smiled and Julius pulled out of the hug before picking her up. "Hey B, you get heavyyyy" he exaggerated and she giggled.

"I got you something" Julius smiled before pulling a box out of his pocket and handing it to me. "You got me a tennis bracelet?" I grinned and he nodded.

"Yeah, you been through a lot Ari. I wanted to do something special for you" he said and I hugged him again. "Can you put it on me?" I questioned and he nodded while putting Brooklyn on the couch.

Once the bracelet was around my wrist, I took a picture of it on Instagram before posting it on my story.

"I love it, thank you" I said while still smiling. "You're welcome"

"So you ready to finish the song?" I questioned and Julius gave me a nervous look. "What's wrong?"

"I didn't call you here to work on the song....we can it's just that...."

"Just that what?" I scrunched my face. "I like spending time with you Ari. I didn't know how to ask you to spend time with me without seeming like I was disrespecting your marriage so I-"

"Boogie stop" I chuckled. "We're friends. Of course we can spend time together. That's in no way disrespecting my marriage" I assured him.

"If I would've known that, I would've stayed in my house today" I chuckled. "I'm sorry. The studio time is on me-"

"Boogie it's fine...how about you come over tonight for dinner" I suggested. "Really?"

"Yeah, I'll go to the grocery store so I can cook us something" I assured him. "Thanks Ari"

"You're welcome...I'll see you tonight at six" I said while picking up Brooklyn and Julius nodded.

-

-

-

"Just come on!" Boogie dragged me to my balcony as I laughed.

Brooklyn was in the house sleep while Julius and I had just finished eating.

"Oh my goddd" I complained with a laugh. "Fine what do you want me to do?"

"Give the fans a snippet out our song" he grinned while getting his camera out.

"I'm too much in my head did you notice? Girl what's wrong with you come back down....my body's here on earth but I'm floating" I teased while Julius recorded before we both started laughing.

"Have you figured out your next verse?" I questioned and he shook his head while posting the video and I checked my phone.

Aboogiewitdahoodie :

Get well soon....
Liked by Janiameshell and 30,000 others

Comments disabled.....

"Okay let's have desert" I grabbed Julius hand and let him in the house while he laughed.

It was nice having Julius as company. He knew how to have fun and he didn't come with any drama, unlike Kentrell. I could be myself around him.

After we had desert, Julius and I sat on the couch and drink some red wine. "So you like wine?"

"Sometimes" I chuckled.

I realized how close me and Julius were and gave off a shy smile. "Ari..."

"Yeah?"

"You're really beautiful" he licked his lips and I smiled. "Thanks-"

I got cut off by Julius trying to kiss me but I placed my hand on his chest. "Boogie I-"

"Right....you and Youngboy" he cleared his throat. "Ariana I know you ain't happ-"

"I'm pregnant" I blurted out and Julius's facial expressions changed from sympathetic to annoyed. "How far?"

"Two months" I gave a shy smile and he nodded before standing up. "I gotta go" he cleared his throat. "Julius I-"

"Ima text you" he sent me a smile while I stood up and nodded. "You sure?" I questioned while we walked to the front door.

"Hell yeah" he nodded and placed a kiss on my forehead before leaving the house.

He got into his car and spend off before I closed the door and sighed.

Lord, what am I doing?

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!