Nine

| July 24th - Salt Lake City Utah |
| The Hospital - 7:30pm |

Kentrell Gaulden's POV:

———————————————————————-

"Are you okay?" Vontina walked into the hospital room and I stayed quiet. "Kentrell I'm sorry, we should've just went home-"

"I declined her call" I said while holding Brookyln in my arms as she slept. "I should've been there for her" I rubbed my hand down my face and Vontina sat in a chair beside me.

"Kentrell don't crash out, Ariana needs you to be strong. For her and Brookyln" Vontina placed her hand on mines.

I know I shouldn't have but I let her. I needed someone to be here for me right now and i guess it was gonna be Vontina.

"Yo Top" Ben walked into the room and Vontina quickly removed her hand. "Yeah?" I questioned in confusion and Ben stayed quiet while looking at his phone. "Nigga what-"

"Never mind, false alarm. How's Ari?" He questioned and I sucked my teeth. "She got two broken ribs, her cervix was ripped, and she has a bunch of scars" I explained, and Ben nodded. "Now she's been sleep for four days?"

"Yeah" I nodded. "Vontina needs to go record her video though. "Kentrell-"

"When?" Ben cut Vontina off, "The jet for BR leaves tomorrow afternoon at five. Make sure everything is straight. Three and Montana finna go with you" I explained while Ben nodded.

"Bet, I'll make some calls" he said before walking out of the room and I nodded. "Kentrell you should be worrying about your family right now."

"I am, that's why you're going and I'm staying here. It's gonna take you a couple days to get everything done so depending on Ariana's condition I might be there the last day or some shit" I said dryly.

"Okay" Vontina nodded. "Ima go to the house" she stood up and I stayed quiet while Vontina left the room.

Once the door shut I sighed, "Who did this to you Ari?" I sighed feeling myself about to cry but I tried holding it in. "I know I should've been there Ari and I'm sorry. I should've stayed home with you" I sighed before a tear fell down my face.

"I should've told you I loved you" I mumbled remembering the argument Ariana and I had the morning she got hurt.

(Flashback - 4 days ago, that morning)
~ Omniscient POV:

"Kentrell you're DELUSIONAL!" Ariana yelled at Kentrell while she pulled her shirt over her head. "Ariana, you and that nigga was in the same room as each other."

"So now I can't be in the room with another man? That's really insecure, especially because I was WORKING with him" Ariana argued. 'So why you ain't tell me?"

"You didn't tell me about Vontina, why is this a constant argument?"  Ariana rolled her eyes and turned to face her husband. "Ariana, there's nothing going on between Vontina and me. I'm making money off of her."

"Okay so me and Julius are making money" Ariana shrugged. "Now you calling this nigga by his real name" Kentrell chuckled and Ariana rolled her eyes. "I'm done"

"With what?"

"With this conversation. I have shit to do today" Ariana grabbed her purse before opening the couples room door. "I love you" Ariana stated before leaving out of the room.

"Whatever" Kentrell mumbled.

(Flashback over)

"I'm sorry Ari" I sighed before placing Brooklyn beside Ari. The sight of them laying together almost made me break down.

I don't know how I could live if something happened to them. I'm beating up myself right now because of the shit that happened to Ariana-

"Brook" Ariana mumbled and my eyes widened. "Ari.."

"Hey" she mumbled with a small smile. "Damn Ari" I slid my hand down my face. "What happened?" She mumbled. "Hold on, Ima get the nurse" I said before leaving the room.

-

-

-

"It's normal for her to be a little confused" the nurse explained to me outside of Ariana's room while Ariana laid with Brooklyn. "So she lost her memory or something?"

"This is possible but seeing that she remembers you and your daughter, no her memory is fine. We will have to do some more test. We're suggesting that she stays here for the next few days and then we can release her home but someone has to be there to watch her 24/7"

"I'll be there" I assured the nurse and she nodded, "okay I'll be back to run some late test. Also our visiting hours are closed at nine thirty-"

I handed the nurse a stack of money. "I um-"

"Just take it...I'm not leaving my wife" I mumbled and she sighed before pointing at her pocked.

I placed the money in her pocked before she walked away and I sighed

This shit is crazy...

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!

Is Vontina over stepping her boundaries?👀