Fitteen

| August 15th - Calabasas California |
| Kentrell's house - 2:30pm |

Ariana Gaulden's POV:

———————————————————————-

"Kentrell I'm fine" I rolled my eyes. "Ari, I'm just trying to help" he helped me inside the house. 'I don't need your help" I snatched my arm from him.

"And you're lucky I can't drive right now because I would've taken me and my baby home." I sighed before sitting on the couch. "Brooklyn is our daughter, did you forget?" He mugged.

"Did you forget that you cheated on me? Where's the little hoe at anyways?" I looked around. "Vontina is at a photoshoot. She's going home soon meaning you can come back here and-"

"I'm not coming back" I shook my head. "What?" Kentrell chuckled. "Ariana you can't be serious. I said I was sorry."

'You've been saying sorry ever since I first met you. All I've done was try to help and love you but clearly that isn't enough since you keep choosing other bitches over me."

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that I want a break Kentrell" I stood up. "I'm carrying a baby and I really don't need this stress on me right now. Where's Brooklyn?"

"You're not taking her" Kentrell protested, and I laughed. "I can and I will. She's my daughter and we both need some space from you right now. Kentrell, you have a baby that is basically a few months older than Brooklyn. Do you not see the problem with that?"

"I do Ari but I didn't kn-"

"Kentrell, these last three years haven't been paradise on earth. I struggled with depression after having Brooklyn and what were you doing? Running to strip clubs almost every night. I'm tired Kentrell. I'll call you when I'm in the right head space."

I walked upstairs and grabbed Brooklyn and Kacey who were sleeping before I got a text from Jania that she was outside.

I slipped on my shoes and looked at Kentrell's house one more time before leaving him standing in the living room, alone.

I placed the kids in Jania's car before I got in and she pulled off. A tear slipped from my eyes, but I quickly wiped it.

I didn't have the energy to cry anymore. I was so tired of everything, I just needed to relax.

"Ari, are you okay?" Jania questioned and I sighed. "I don't know what I'm doing Nene. I'm just so confused" I sighed. "I remember being the same way....I was so in love with Kentrell and I didn't even love myself. He would hit me one day, cheat on me the next and then after it all, he would come home and tell me how I was the love of his life" Jania explained.

I played with my fingers not knowing what to say. I was so rude to Jania a few years ago, I laughed when Kentrell would cheat on her with me. I laughed when he talked so much shit about her and their baby.

"Then we had a baby.... he told me we would be a family which was only another lie he told to keep me....and I believed him."

"Jania I-"

"But once I had Kacey...everything changed, and I promised myself that I would not live in a house with a man like Kentrell. I stopped doing the petty immature shit and I finally started loving myself and once I did, I found somebody that loved me and my baby" she smiled before pulling off.

"So the rumors are true about you and the basketball player?" I questioned and Jania nodded. "I love him Ari" she smiled just thinking about him. "He's good to me.... he loves Kacey like Kacey is his own son and I'm moving to Miami with him."

"Really?" I questioned and Jania nodded. "I want Kacey to spend as much time with you, Brooklyn and his father as possible because once I leave, I'm gone for good."

"Why haven't you said anything?"

"I didn't want to brag Ari and I've known him since I was sixteen."

"Jania I'm happy for you" I grinned, and she nodded. "Thank you.... but there's something else."

"What I questioned?"

'I'm also pregnant..."

-

-

-

Vontina's POV:

I walked in the house and see Kentrell sitting on the couch while drinking out of a red cup that was filled with lean.

"I'm sure your wife wouldn't like that" I said while I shut the door. He didn't respond as I took my shoes off before sighing and I sat down on the couch beside him.

"What happened?"

"She's pregnant" he mumbled. "That's a good thing....right?"

"No- yes- she left me Tina" he muttered and my face softened. "I'm sorry Kentrell-"

"How was the photoshoot?" He asked changing the subject and I took a deep breath before pulling out my phone and showing him the photos.

"You look good slime" he nodded

"You look good slime" he nodded. "Thanks....my flight is Friday."

"I know" he nodded. "You got enough attention now. We'll probably do something in two months regarding music but while we wait for that, you gon have interviews and shit soon so I think you should move here. You just need an apartment or some shii"

"Really?" I questioned and Kentrell nodded before scrolling on his phone.

"Listen Kentrell....I'm sorry for everything. I never meant for any of this to happen. You have a wife and I should've respect that. Plus I have someon-" Kentrell cut me off by smashing his lips against mines and I slight gasped.

He pulled me on top of his lap with my legs around his waist as he rubbed and grabbed my eyes. "Just take my mind of it" he mumbled in my ear while kissing my neck.

I knew it was wrong but if I didn't have sex with him would he removed me from NBA Records? Would he stop all the deals I have coming my way?

I guess a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do...

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!