Twenty Four

| Funeral home   - February 22nd |
| 10:30am |

Omniscient POV:

———————————————————————-

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of Theodore Williams and Kentrell Gaulden. Friend, Father, Brother, son, rapper and so much more" the pastor spoke while Ariana sat beside Brooklyn and on the other side of her sat Kendell.

She held Aiden in her lap while her black Dior sunglasses covered her puffy red eyes. She was trying to be strong for her kiss but it was so hard.

"Ariana" she heard the pastor say and she lifted up her head. "Would you like to say a few words on behalf of your husband and his best friend?" The pastor questioned and Ariana sighed before handing Aiden to Ben.

Kendell helped Ariana to the microphone and stood beside her as she talk. "Um" she mumbled. "I just want to say...thank you for everyone coming out" she looked at everyone in the church.

"Three was um....like a brother to me. He was funny, kind, caring and everything else you could imagine" Ariana's voice cracked. "I remember talking to Kentrell when I ha-had Brooklyn and we made the decision to make him her God Father.....when we told him the news h-he was so happy" Ariana said before tears began to fall again.

"I loved him like family and I know he will always be with all of us" Ariana glanced over to Sharon, Threes beautiful dark skin girlfriend. They kept their relationship private but she was the love of Three's life.

"Okay" Ariana sighed while trying to catch her breath. "Now my husband....Kentrell was...everything and more. He wasn't perfect but I always told him that he was perfect for me....it started off rocky but he- he ended up helping me with more than I would've imagined" Ariana put her head down and Kendell rubbed her back.

"You got this sis....do it for my brother" he whispered to her while she slightly nodded and picked her head up. "I have to be strong for Kentrell" she thought to herself.

"He blessed me with two very beautiful children and I cannot express how thankful I am for that. He was the love of my life, I can't imagine my life without him but I know I have to be strong for our children" Ariana finished. "Kentrell if you can hear me....I'm sorry for everything, I love you m-more than you know."

Kendell helped Ariana back to her seat and they sat back down. "Mommy where's daddy?" Brooklyn questioned and Ariana sighed. "B I-"

"Can I say something?" Somebody spoke from the crowd. All beards turned to Vontina who was sitting beside a nice looking dark skin man. Her fitted black dress was so tight that you would think she was going to a club instead of attending a funeral.

The pastor looked at Ariana and Ariana gave him a nod. "Of course" the pastor said and motioned for Vontina to come on the stage.

Vontina stood up before walking as her black red bottoms clicked on the hardwood and her green hair was curled into a messy but cute bun.

Her ass switched everytime she walked and her boobs were almost popping out of her dress.

"It's like she's asking for attention" Ariana thought to herself.

"Hello everybody" Vontina spoke into the mic. "My time with Yo- Kentrell was very short. I just wanted to say that I am so thankful for him. He gave me an opportunity that nobody else was willing to give me. He had faith in me even when everyone else doubted me" Vontina explained as a tear fell.

"There was this one thing that I really admired about him" her voice cracked.

"Don't tell me ima have to beat a bitch at a funeral" Jania thought and rolled her eyes sitting not too far from Ariana as Vontina spoke.

"I really admired his love for his wife and kids" Vontina spoke catching everybody by surprise. "I stayed with Kentrell and Ariana for a few weeks and I can honestly say that I have never seen a love like theirs...Ariana he really cared about you and your kids, that's all he ever talked about" Vontina chuckled.

"Anyways, Kentrell you will be missed. We will see you soon" Vobtina finished with teary eyes before walking back to her seat.

Once the funeral was finished, Ariana talked to Sherhonda and Teelee while holding Aiden and Brooklyn was with Ben and Kd.

"Thank you" Sherhonda said while Ariana gave her a slightly confused look. "For whaat?"

"Everything, I could tell my son was genuinely happy with you. He loved you Ariana, and you made him a better man...a good man" Sherhonda explained while Ariana nodded.

"Sherhonda I loved him...I just wish we had more time together" Ariana adjusted Aiden. She was tired and wanted to go home but she knew she had to get through the rest of the day....it's what Kentrell would've wanted.

~ Flashback Years ago ~

"What you working on now?" Ariana walked into the basement seeing Kentrell in his home studio. He got a home studio built ever since Ariana had Brooklyn two months ago and he started rapping again.

"This song"

"What's it called?" Ariana questioned before sitting on Kentrell's lap. "Ranada"

"Sounds...interesting" Ariana chuckled. "Wanna hear it?" Kentrell questioned before Ariana nodded and the song started playing.

"Got a brand new pendant I think I paid over for...I'm starting to think that I paid over for your love. I'm fresh as hell, yeah that's your lost I ain't no scrub. I was falling in love with you, I ain't take you as no dub" the song started and Ariana booped her head until they got to the chorus.

"She a real rough rider, let me get behind her, put this dick inside her and she just want my title. I make her eat a perc, fuck it Shawty a surviver. She a hood queen and her name is Ranada-"

"Nah" Kentrell shook his head and stopped the song. "What?"

"I like this one better" he said before playing the same beat but with different lyrics. "She my hood queen and her name is Ariana-"

Ariana blushed once Kentrell stopped the song and he smiled at her. "You like it?"

"Of course I do....let's keep that one just for us though" Ariana suggested causing Kentrell to scrunch his face. "Why?"

"We don't have something just for us...that could be it. Something that nobody else knows about" Ariana suggested and Kentrell nodded. "Bet...I love you Ari"

"I love you too" she grinned.

———————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!

Next chapter is the last chapter!🫶🏼