Fourteen

| August 14th  - Calabasas California |
| Kentrell's house  - 10:45am |

Jania Meshell's POV:

———————————————————————-

"Ari you okay?" I questioned while we were in the SUV and Ariana stayed quiet while nodding. We left the kids with her babysitter while we went to Kentrell's house to pick up Ari's clothes.

Once we got there, we got out of the car before we walked to the door and Ariana opened it with her key. Once the door was opened, we walked inside before a girl walked downstairs and i mugged her.

"Um who are you?"

"Wow, I never thought the ex and the wife would be friends" she chuckled, "And you are?" Ariana asked before the girl walked up to Ari and held out her hand. "Nia, nice to meet you" she said before a little boy walked down the steps.

"Oh, and that's Taylin" she introduced to us, and I scrunched my face before putting the dots together. "Oh hell naw" I shook my head. "Hell yeah" Nia chuckled. "Sorry to be the one to tell you this but-"

"Ari?" Vontina questioned before walking down the steps. "I've been trying to reach out to you on instagram-"

"Um sweetie, no one cares" Nia cut her off. "Let me get my popcorn!" Kd loud ass yelled from the kitchen.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on" Ariana sighed and now that I was starting to look at her longer, she was looking pale.

"Ari you g-"

"Ariana what are you doing here?"

"Nicki sounding ass" I mumbled. "Kentrell who is Nia?" Ariana questioned while Kentrell walked down the steps. "Why the fuck Nene here?"

"Not too much" I waved him off. "Kentrell just answer my question" Ari sighed, "She's-"

"I'm his baby mama" Nia butted in. "His first one" she looked at me up and down. "Girl fuck you" I laughed.

"So, you had a baby on me?" Ariana mugged. "I had got her pregnant a few months before I met you."

"So, he had a baby on me" I chuckled. "I'm not surprised."

"So how come I didn't know?" Ariana sighed, "I just found out" Kentrell argued. "I ain't even remember this hoe name-"

"I ain't no hoe" Nia waved him off. "Anyways" she picked up her son Taylin. "I'm gonna ago but y'all have fun" she grinned while putting her shoes on.

"I can't believe this shit" I rolled my eyes. "You nothing but a dog-"

"Jania shut the fuck up bruh, you always startin shit-"

"Kentrell do not get me started because you been a hoe ass nigga ever since-" I got cut off by Ariana fall to the floor passed out and I gasped. "Ariana!" Kentrell yelled and rushed over to her side. "Somebody call an ambulance!" he yelled.

-

-

-

Kentrell Gaulden's POV:

"So is she okay?" I asked the nurse once we walked out of the waiting room. "Ariana is fine Mr.Gaulden. We think she passed out from the lack of food her, and the baby had today. Did you see her eat anything?"

"Nah we haven't been-wait-baby?!"

"Yes sir, she's two months pregnant."

"Are you sure?!" I asked in total confusion, "Yes sir, I'm sorry if you didn't know before but you need to keep an eye on her and her eating habits."

"Okay" I nodded, "Can I go see her?"

"We still won't to run a few more test before you see her. You can wait in the waiting room with your friends until I call you back" she explained and I nodded before walking back into the waiting room.

-

-

-

Ariana Gaulden's POV:

I opened my eyes and looked around in confusion.

Where the hell am I?

"Bitch we gon have to fight" I heard Jania and I turned to my right to see her standing there. "What happened?"

"Ya pregnant ass fainted. When was you gon tell me you was pregnant?!"

"I tried to tell you yesterday but you wouldn't listen" I rolled my eyes. "When did you find out?"

"When Kentrell and I broke up. That day I wasn't feeling good so the next day, Brooklyn's and I went to the doctor and they said that I'm two months pregnant....they said the baby is healthy thank god" I shook my head.

"Wait....if you know then that means-"

"Yeah, Kentrell knows too" Jania nodded and I sighed. "Where's Brooklyn?"

"With Kacey and Kentrell. Kentrell went back home, I told him I would stay here until you woke up."

"You didn't have to Nene."

"I know but I wanted to and plus, I know you didn't want to hear him bitch about this pregnancy thing" she smiled and I nodded with a small smile. "Well....thank you"

"You're welcome Ari"

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!

Ariana's pregnant?
Kentrell has another son? 👀