Four

| July 11th - Baton Rouge Louisiana |
| 1:45pm|

Ariana Grande (Gaulden)'s POV:

———————————————————————-

"You ready?" I questioned Brooklyn and she nodded with a smile before I grabbed her out of the car and security followed us into the mall as people tried to crowd us. "Ariana! I'm such a big fan" someone said causing me to smile.

"Ariana is it true that you were having sex with your patients as a therapist?" A news reporter asked causing me to frown. "Mommy what she say?" Brooklyn questioned as security pushed the reporters.

"Nothing baby" I pulled Brooklyn closer to me. I can't believe that bitch really asked me that in front of my daughter. I guess she gotta get fired now.

I walked into the Childrens place before getting a facetime call. "hello?"

"hey" Jania smiled. "Hey Nene" I said before handing Brookyln the phone and Jania handed her phone to Kacey. "Brooke!" I heard him call out causing me to chuckle. "Hi Kacey" Brooklyn wwaved.

"Mommy where they go?"

"I don't know Kacey" Jania shrugged and I chuckled, "We're in Baton Rouge" I said before taking back the phone.

"Ummm why?"

"Kentrell is looking for a new artist. It's like he was making music while I was his therapist but started to release all of it when Brookyln was born and Covid happened. Long story short, Kentrell's music is still doing great, but Montana says that's they need someone new."

"Do you think they need someone new?" Jania questioned and I shrugged while looking at shirts for Brookyln. "I guess" I said while adjusting my mask.

Even though people have gotten comfortable with Covid, my family still wears mask. I don't want Brookyln or any of us getting sick but especially Brookyln since she's so young.

"So where is Kentrell now?"

"Doing the auditions. He's been there since ten o'clock now" I explained, and Jania nodded. "When y'all come back to Florida, y'all gotta visit."

"We are" I assured her, "Ima come out there to see my mom" I nodded. "Yeah, and then the kids can see each other, and I can introduce you to someone."

"Like a special someone?" I smiled and she nodded. "Ou where did you meet him?"

"I've known him since I was sixteen, but I was with Kentrell. He's a basketball player."

"Aww I can't wait to meet him" I assured her. "I'll call you later Nene. Let me get these clothes for Brook."

"Okay love yall"

"Love you guys too" I said before hanging up. "You like this shirt? It has a kitten on it" I smiled. "No!" Brookyln shook her head and I chuckled. "She's so sassy for no reason."

-

-

-

Kentrell Gaulden's POV:

"After hearing their raps, do you know who you wanna pick?" KD questioned.

We had been here since Ten this morning and it was now seven o'clock in the evening. "I'm stuck between Vontina and FineMia." I explained and KD nodded. "FineMia cool and all but I think Vontina wants it more" he explained, and I nodded.

"Yeah" Three agreed, "She just sound like she could be a part of NBA."

"Niggas is trippin" Ben laughed, "Vontina better than all of them bitches but she need some work. She ain't all that yet" he shrugged, and I nodded in agreement. "So, we all for Vontina?" I questioned and they nodded.

"Okay so let's just tell her today she got picked so that we can start working with her." I explained and they nodded. I glanced over at Montana, and he was making his way to security, letting them know that they could get Vontina.

Once Vontina walked into the room, her two friends stood by the door with security and Vontina walked up to where we were all sitting.

"So, after a lot of thinking we've decided that you will be the next and first female artist on NBA records."

"Oh my god!" She gasped before her two friends ran over to her and hugged her. "This is so exciting" she said, and I smiled a little.

"Montana give her my information. We will start working next week. I ain't tryna be on no rude shit but I miss my family" I explained while standing up. I started to walk past Vontina with the gang, but she stopped me by hugging me.

"Thank you so much! I promise I won't let you down" she assured, and I nodded hugging her back a little. "I'll talk to you soon. Montana tell the other girls I appreciate their time" I said, and he nodded before I left the building.

I got home after the gang and I got some food. I checked my phone, and it was nine thirty at night. I walked upstairs and noticed Brookyln and Ariana sleep in Ari and I's bed.

I smiled and kissed both of their foreheads before walking out of the room and my phone started to get an unknown facetime.

I answered and saw Vontina's face pop up. "Yo" I said, and she smiled. "I just wanted to make sure you locked in my number" she said causing me to chuckle. "You could've texted Shawty."

"I know, I guess I'm just excited."

"It's cool" I nodded. "You can call if you need anything but I'm with my family right now."

"Of course, I'm sorry. Goodnight"

"Goodnight" I said before hanging up.

I don't think Ari gon fuck with this shit but I'll tell her in the morning. Her and Brooklyn look too peaceful right now.

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!