Five

| Julius house -  LA California |
| 2:30pm - November 17th |

Ariana Grande's POV:

———————————————————————-

"This is so pretty" I stood looking at Julius Christmas tree. "You like it?"

"I love it!" I smiled before seeing he had been taking pictures of me.

"Julius!" I laughed before Brooklyn ran into the room. "Mommy look!" She held up a picture that she colored and I smiled. "It looks beautiful baby" I smiled.

"That's me, you, Aiden and Boogie" she pointed out and I smiled, "it's beautiful Brooklyn" I took the picture. "I think we should get it framed and put it on the wall" Julis suggested.

"YAY!" Brooklyn cheered while I chuckled and Aiden started crying. "I'll be back" I said before Julius nodded.

I walked upstairs and grabbed Aiden out of his room that Julius had put together.

Being here with Julius was honestly very refreshing. He was so good to me and I wouldn't have things any other way.

He respects me and he loves my kids more than anything. At first I only saw him as a friend but now I don't know. So much has changed and I feel like Julius is...my person.

"Yay!" I heard Brooklyn yell from downstairs and I rocked Aiden before walking out of the room and walking down the steps.

I smiled to myself seeing Julius pick up Brooklyn and she laughed.

This is all I ever wanted. I know I can't keep Brooklyn and Aiden away from Kentrell for forever but I would like to try....

He's so...draining and damaging. Looking how he treats Jazlyn...it makes me wonder if he ever cared about me?

Was I just-

"Ari I have a surprise for you" Julius snapped me out of my thoughts and I smiled. "Really?"

"Yeah hold up B" he das is putting Brooklyn down. He went into the kitchen before coming back with a black box that's said "Rolex"

I opened the box and gasped in Aw at the beautiful iced out watch. "Julius I-"

"You deserve the world and more Ariana. If you let me....I plan on giving it to you" he said causing my eyes to water. "I'll put it on you" he offered and I nodded before Julius placed the watch on my write.

"I love it!" I smiled. "I hoped you would, when I saw it I knew that I had to get it for you."

"Thanks" I said before hugging him with Aiden in my arms. "Me too!" Brooklyn yelled before hugging our legs and we laughed.

-

-

-

"How was the studio?" I asked once Julius walked back into the house.

The kids were sleep and I was currently watching Netflix.

"It's was okay, i missed you though" he said before sitting on the couch next to me and he kissed my cheek.

"Julius I-"

"My fault, I know boundaries" he said and I quickly shook my head. "No that's not what I was going to say" I chuckled. "I was going to say thank you."

"For what?" He questioned before I laid my head on his chest. "For everything....you saved me" I assured him.

"Ariana I've always cared about you. I see the type of person you are and I love you for it. I admire everything about you" he said causing me to nod. "So what we watching?" He asked while I chuckled.

"I have no idea, everything on here is ass" I rolled my eyes before leaning up. "I'll be back, you want something?"

"Just a water" Julius said and I nodded before walking into the kitchen and grabbing us two waters.

I walked back into the living room and handed Julius his water before sitting down on the couch.

Once we took a few sips, we sat our waters on the table in front of us. Julius's arm was around me while I laid my feet on him.

"You look good" he licked his lips and I chuckled. "Thank you" I mumbled looking into Julius's eyes then down to his lips. "My eyes up here Ari" he mumbled before I chuckled.

I looked up at Julius but was caught by surprise when he kissed me.

I of course kissed him back and after a few seconds, found myself on top of him.

And I don't regret a thing....

———————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!

Sooooo I'm going through a break up right now so writing all this lovey dovey shii ain't for me😭I'm doing it for y'all tho.

(Only five chapters of this book left)