Nine

| Jania House - La California |
| 2:30pm - January 3rd |

Ariana Grande's POV:

———————————————————————-

"I'm so happy for y'all!" Jania smiled while I showed her and Brooklyn my ring. "Thank you! I'm so excited. I can't wait to start planning everything" I grinned. I haven't told anybody about my pregnancy yet because Julius and I want it to be a surprise.

"Do you think you're moving to fast?" Brooklyn questioned while I shook my head no, "of course not. I think we're not moving fast enough" I joked, "I wanna move back to South Carolina with my family."

"Where it all started?" Jania questioned and I nodded. "I miss it Nene...I miss my family...and I want to start a new family with Julius. He loves Aiden and Brooklyn as if they're his own and Kentrell....I don't really want him in our kids's lives."

"Ari are you sure that's a good idea? He's their father" Jania said and I nodded. "I'm not saying forever" I shook my head, "but I think it's a good idea for right now. I can't stand to even see his face. All I feel is hate when I see him" I explained and Jania nodded.

"Well whatever you decide, I'm here for you. Me Brooklyn and even Yaya" he explained while I nodded before hugging Jania.

"Thank you"

"For what?" She chuckled while holding me right. "Everything, even when you hated me" I assured her. "And I'm sorry, I shouldn't have had a sexual relationship with Kentrell while y'all were dat-"

"Ariana" she said pulling out of the hug. "I love you and I should be the one apologizing and thanking you. I'm so grateful that you opened up my eyes to who Kentrell really is, and I'm SO sorry for the way I use to treat you. It wasn't right" Jania explained and I nodded before hearing a knock on the door.

"I'll open it!" Brooklyn called out before walking to the door. "Oh wait, where's B and Aiden?"

"With Julius, he took them to the studio and to the park" I explained while Jania nodded.

"Heyyy" we heard Yaya's voice. I smiled before she walked over and hugged me. "How you been?"

"Good! How about you?"

"Same here, I left KJ with my dad" she said referring to her son and I nodded. "Okay so what's the news?" She looked around before I held out my hand.

"BITCHHH" she grabbed my hand. "You and Julius?" She questioned and I nodded with a wide grin. "Bitch you're gonna make me cryyyy" she dragged while I laughed.

"When's the wedding?"

"Definitely some time at the end of this year. A lot needs to be planned but I'm just too excited right now."

"Aw! Im happy for you" Iyanna hugged me one more time and I chuckled before there was another knock on the door. "Damn Nene how many people you invite?" Brooklyn chuckled.

"Only Ya" Jania said in a confused tone. "I ain't see anyone on the gate" she said before Brooklyn opened the gate and to all of our surprise we saw Jazlyn.

"The fuck?" Jania laughed before Kacey ran down the steps. "Kacey go back upstairs"

"Nooo" he whined and Jania mugged him. "Little boy don't play" she threatened and he ran down the steps. "Can I come in? I thought you would be here" Jazlyn looked from Jania then to me.

"Girl no-"

"It's okay Nene, let her in Brooklyn" I said before Jazlyn walked in the house with a fake ass smile.

Brooklyn shit the door and I folded my arms. "What do you want Jazlyn? Don't you have everything already?" I questioned in a annoyed tone.

"Obviously not" she rolled her eyes, "no matter how hard I try, for some reason MY husband can't get you out of his head."

"Girl that ain't my problem" I waved her off and she chuckled. "It is though because I keep asking myself why are you in the picture" she laughed while clutching on her purse.

"Okay I know I'm crazy but this is to a new level" Iyanna laughed. "So did you just come here to talk or you tryna run up?" Jania asked pulled up her hair.

"Hmmm I always thought you were the nice one" Jazlyn chuckled before pulling a gun out of her purse and shooting Jania in her chest.

Brooklyn, Iyanna and I screamed watching Jania's body fall to the floor.

"Are you sick?!" Brooklyn yelled before Jazlyn also shit her in the chest. "RUN!" Iyanna screamed and she tried to run but Jazlyn had a perfect aim and now I was standing in a living room full of all of my dead friends.

"You see what you did?" Jazlyn questioned me before walking over to where I was standing.

I wanted to move but my body was frozen in place. "I actually thought you were a pretty cool person and I honestly fuck with your music but....."

"But?" I finally found my words. "He's in love with you and I don't know why. What do you have that I don't?"

"If you're gonna kill me do it now bitch" I said once Jazlyn held the gun up to my head. "It's time for Kentrell to live a NEW life, a life that is ARIANA FREE. What did you say in that song? Thank you, next" she smiled before laughing and with that Jazlyn pulled the trigger and I felt as if my soul had left my body.

I fell to the ground before all I saw was red....

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭...

———————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!

Jk that's not the end😂😂😂😂