Six

| July 17th - Salt Lake City Utah |
| Kentrell's house - 1:30pm|

Ariana Grande (Gaulden)'s POV:

———————————————————————-

I opened the door and walked into the Utah house with Brooklyn in my arms. Once I walked inside, I took off me and Brooklyn's shoes and jackets before I put her down and she ran over to the couch.

"Bae!" I called out before picking up the remote and turning on cartoons for Brooklyn.

I finally decided to retire from therapy. I worked so bad for that job but there's a lot going on in my life right now, and over the years I've been feeling like I'm not that good at my job anymore. I've been developing mental health issues myself so it's hard for me to help othered with theirs.

"Kentrell" I called out before walking towards the backyard where I heard talking.

Once I walked out the back door, I saw Kentrell and some girl taking pictures in matching outfits. They were smiling and laughing causing me to feel annoyed on the inside, but I walked over to the two with a smile.

 They were smiling and laughing causing me to feel annoyed on the inside, but I walked over to the two with a smile

"I love this NBA chain!" The girl smiled and Kentrell did the same. He's been in Utah with her for only two days and he's already gifting her shit.

"Hey bae" I interrupted, Kentrell looked up and smiled before walking over and pulling me into a big hug.

"Hey wifey, where's Baby B?"

"She's watching tv.... hi, I'm Ariana" I introduced myself after pulling out of the hug. "Vontina....NBA Vontina" she teased.

Kentrell chuckled but I didn't laugh. "Nice to meet you" I said with a fake smile, "you too, we were just taking pictures for Instagram" she pointed at the ring light before grabbing her phone and I nodded. "I see that, Kentrell can I talk to you?"

Kentrell nodded before we walked into the house, and I sighed. "Has she been staying here...like spending the night?"

"Ari I told you this. She's been sleeping in the guest room, and I've been keeping our bed warm" Kentrell wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead while I sighed again and mentally rolled my eyes.

"Kentrell I-"

"I know I did some fucked up shit in the past with Jania and other women but I'm sorry Ari. We had just met each other. I didn't think we would even get to this point, but we did, and I would jeopardize this for anything" Kentrell assured, and I nodded.

"Okay" I nodded and Kentrell pulled me into a hug while kissing the top of my head. "B, you wanna meet my new artist?" He looked over at Brookyln.

Brooklyn only being three, nodded her head and Kentrell walked over before picking her up and walking out back.

I watched Kentrell hold Brookyln while Vontina smile and I rolled my eyes.

I'm not really the jealous type but there's something about this girl that is pretty suspicious to me.

I decided to shrug off my thoughts and go walk my dog. It was the only thing that I could do right now.

"Come on Toulouse" I called out and he ran towards me before I placed his leash on and I left the house.

We started to walk down the hills before we started lightly joking. I stopped jogging and sat on a bench since my photo started blowing up.

I checked Instagram seeing that Kentrell had posted the pictures of him and Vontina. I checked my Dm's and saw most of the same messages.

User1 : Did you and YB break up?

User88: YB Just posted a picture with a girl!!!

User5: Aw Ari, are you okay? :(

User6: *Post from NBA_Youngboy* What is going on?!

I rolled my eyes at the Dm's. I know my fans are only looking out for me, but I can assure them that I am fine.

"You should be threatened by any female Ari, you're Ariana Freaking Grande-"

My words got cut off by the producer Jay calling me. "Hey Ari"

"Hey Jay! Is everything okay?" I questioned, "Yeah but I just talked to Matt about this idea but I wanna see if you was cool with it."

"Okay what is the idea?"

"How would you feel about taking a short pause on the album POV and doing a song with a rapper?"

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!

Comment who you think the rapper is / should be that  Ari is going to do a song with👀