Three

| July 10th - Baton Rouge Louisiana |
| Hotel - 4:30pm|

Nba youngboy's POV:

———————————————————————-

Wifey💕💍:

"What you looking at?" Ben looked over my shoulder and I showed him the picture of Brooklyn that Ariana had just sent me

"What you looking at?" Ben looked over my shoulder and I showed him the picture of Brooklyn that Ariana had just sent me. "Bad ass lul guh" Kd added and I sucked my teeth. "Nigga fuck you, my baby ain't bad" I waved him off.

"How y'all baby got curly hair?" Kd scrunched his face and Three laughed. "Nigga an idiot"

"Kd, Ariana has curly hair. She's Italian" I shook my head, "I thought she was white" Kd mumbled and we all shook our heads. "Did you tell Ariana you mainly looking for a female artist?"

"Nah it ain't important" I shrugged before Montana walked into the room. "Damn bitches need this much room?" Montana questioned and I shrugged before lighting a blunt.

"Just send these people inside. I'm ready to go home with my wife" I said and Montana nodded. "Everybody got they numbers on?" Montana asked another guy and he nodded.

"Okay send the first group in" Montana said. A few minutes later a bunch of guys and girls walked inside.

"Number one step up" Montana said.

"Wassup my name lil Quan and I-"

"Nigga why lil in front of yo name and is you a stud?" Kd laughed. "Kd" I shot him a cold look like Ben and Three laughed at his comment.

"You got yo freestyle ready?" I questioned a the girl nodded before she started to rap.

I cut her off in the middle of the rap while Kd, Ben and Three tried not to laugh. "You ain't really what we looking for" I said before dismissing the girl.

A white girl stepped up dressed in all purple. "Heyyy I'm Kay Kay and I'm from Baltimore Marylanddd" she dragged, and I scrunched my face. "Love me a ghetto snow bunny" Kd licked his lips and I shook my head while Ben laughed.

The girl started to freestyle and I put my head down while she finished. "So how I do?" She stuck her tongue out.

"You sounded like a wounded cat" A darkskin girl laughed before the white girl turned around. "Bitch fuck you!" Kay Kay spat before the black girl dropped her purse and ran up. She started beating Kay Kay ass.

"Damnnnn" Ben laughed before Kay Kay and the other girl were dragged apart by security.

Its about to be a long day...

-

-

-

"Send the last bitch" I said while hitting my blunt before a good looking black girl walked out. "Hi my name is Vontina" she said and I nodded. "You got yo freestyle?" I questioned and she nodded before starting to rap.

We all bopped our heads before she finished and smiled. "You good" I nodded which made her grin even harder.

"Its between you and three other girls. You rapped before?"

"yes" she nodded. "You gon perform a rap tomorrow. Be here at six fifteen."

"At night?" She questioned and I nodded. "Then on Sunday we gon let y'all know who we picking to be apart of NBA."

"Okay thank you so much" she smiled and I nodded before she left the room. "Shawty had a fat ass" Ben spoke up and Kd nodded. "Yeah she did, you like ha Top?"

"She sound good, we'll see how things play out tomorrow" I said and they nodded before we started getting all of our things together so we could leave.

-

-

-

Ariana Grande's POV:

I placed Brooklyn down on the bed before I decided to take a shower. Once I was done, I placed on a pink see through robe with a black lingerie set. I heard the front door open and I smiled before walking downstairs seeing Kentrell.

"Hey baby!" I grinned. Kentrell walked towards me and crashed his lips into mines as I wrapped my arms around his neck and grinned, "I missed you too"

"Where's Brooklyn?" He looked around. "Upstairs sleeping, I just put her to sleep before you walked in" I explained and Kentrell nodded before picking me up.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. "How were the auditions?"

"Good but I ain't worried about that right now" he licked his lips. "Oh really Mr.Gaulden?" I smirked. "Yeah Mrs.Gaulden" he pecked my lips before carrying me upstairs as I laughed.

I love this life....

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!
Ari is gonna miss this life very soon :(