One - 𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

| Ariana's house  - Salt Lake City Utah  |
|  Two years later - November 7th  |

Omniscient POV:

———————————————————————-

"Happy birthday dear Brooklyn, happy birthday to you!" Everybody sung before Five Year old Brooklyn blew out her candles. Everyone cheered before her mother Ariana walked over.

"You and your friends go sit at the table and I will cut the cake and get the ice cream."

"Okay mommy" Brooklyn smiled before running to the table with her friends and siblings. "You okay?" Jania walked over while Ariana nodded. "Yeah I just wish he was here" she mumbled.

"I know but he's watching over y'all, trust me" Jania assured while Ariana nodded. "Thanks for letting Brooklyn spend the night at your place tonight. I just need a mental health day."

"It's fine!" She assured Ariana. "She can stay for however long you nee-"

"Mommy we want cake!" Brooklyn whined causing Ariana to let out a sigh. "I'll get the ice cream" Jania said and Ariana nodded.

They got everything settled before giving the kids their cake and Ice cream.

Ariana sat on the couch and let out a breath and closed her eyes.

"I got you for life." Kentrell's words danced in her head. "You good Ari?" Kendell questioned before Ariana opened her eyes and looked beside her seeing Kendell about to light a blunt.

"Boy" she lightly smacked his shoulder. "You can't smoke in here in front of these kids" she said while her two year old son Aiden stumbled over to her.

"Hey baby A" Ariana smiled picking him up. "Ken" he reached for his uncle. Ariana playfully rolled her eyes before handing Aiden to Kendell who had just put the blunt back into his pocket.

"How you holding up?" He questioned while Ariana shrugged. "Same old shi- stuff" she sighed. "You wanna end the party early? Brooklyn will understand-"

"No" Ariana quickly shook her head. "Today is her day. She deserves the world" Ariana looked back at Brooklyn and smiled. "Ight" Kendell nodded.

Once the party was over and everybody had left the house, Ariana was in her room packing a bag.

"Fuck" she mumbled forgetting her phone. She looked around the room before grabbing her phone off of the floor and seen a text from an unknown number.

Unknown : I'm here

Ariana sighed before grabbing her bag and slipping on her black furry slides. "Am I really doing this right now?" She thought to herself.

Ariana left her room before walking into Aiden's. He was sleeping in his crib. Ariana picked her son up before walking down the steps and they left the house.

Ariana place Aiden in his car seat before she got into her car and pulled off.

-

-

-

"How are you going to tell her?" 3Three questioned Kentrell. "I don't know" Kentrell mumbled while blowing out smoke.

"You think them niggas followed us?"

"Probably" Kentrell shrugged. "The feds will know we in the states by tomorrow...."

"Damn Top, I ain't wanna get locked up again" 3Three shook his head. "We ain't finna be there long" Kentrell assured. "The fam gon help us...."

"Shit Ari not" Three shook his head before a one year old little girl started to whine. Kentrell walked over to the crib and picked up the baby.

"How do you think Ariana gon feel about Alice? You left her with your two kids and now you have a baby with another woman."

"I'm going to divorce Ariana" Kentrell mumbled while looking down at Alice. "What?! Nigga why?"

"I don't deserve her Three. So much has changed these past years. I have a new life-"

"So you just gon forget all about your life with Ariana?"

"I have to" Kentrell said defeated. "It's the only way to keep her safe-"

"Nah Top" Three shook his head before there was a soft knock on the door.

"She's here" they both said in unison.

-

-

-

Welcome to....Book 3 of the His Therapist Series....

-

-

-

-

-

———————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!