24 ~ Price

The rails were neatly stacked with a huge variety of dresses, almost hurting Y/n's brain with all the options she wanted to try on

The rails were neatly stacked with a huge variety of dresses, almost hurting Y/n's brain with all the options she wanted to try on. Rina was running through all the aisles, pulling hangers off the rails faster than the dresses could handle. Any bystander could almost assume she planned to run off with them hanging on her arms.

Y/n was breathless trying to keep up with her, constantly checking over her shoulder to make sure that they didn't lose Taehyun. He eventually gave up and waited in the front of the store instead.

"Y/n? Why aren't you taking anything?"

Rina stopped suddenly, her arms invisible under all the layers of satin and lace she had lain atop them. She, miraculously, still had a stable breathing rate.

"You... you're going... too fast."

Y/n managed to say through her panting, her hands on her knees.

"Come on! Imagine there's no price limit! You can choose any one of these dresses for... prom,"

She said the last word hesitantly, noticing Gaeun talking to another customer not that far away from them.

"and there's no price limit! You can pick whatever you want to seduce you a hot rich mafia boss!"

The last sentence was more of a whisper-yell. Y/n rolled her eyes at her, but still took some of what Rina said to heart. She could choose any of the dresses in the boutique without having to worry about the price.

"I'm not gonna seduce anyone."

"Suit yourself. We can just split up and meet outside the changing rooms before we try them on. Sound good?"

Y/n nodded. Rina sent her a friendly smile and motioned for Taehyun to come over. When got to them, he gawked at the huge pile of dresses on Rina's arm.

"You're getting all of those?! Not even all seventeen of Kai's bank robberies could pay for that."

Rina rolled her eyes.

"Lower your voice! These are just a few options for me to choose from. You need to stick with Y/n while she looks, 'kay?"

Without waiting for an answer, she dashed off, pulling yet another dress off a railing as she left. Y/n scoffed.

"We're gonna be here for a while."

"Not as long as whoever has to pack the rest away."

A giggle slipped out of Y/n's lips, causing Taehyun's stomach to flip and land upside-down. He coughed a little to try and subside the feeling.

Y/n started off in a different direction, with Taehyun trailing not far behind her.

The two of them soon stopped at one spot where there was a rack of dresses against one of the walls. After being lost in the maze that was in between the four walls of the boutique, it was a relief to find one of the walls. That was in Taehyun's mind at least; Y/n seemed to be looking through the rack concentratedly.