23 ~ Mall

"Rina's gonna have to take you out to go dress shopping

"Rina's gonna have to take you out to go dress shopping."

Soobin had somehow managed to gather half the team in Y/n's room in the time span of a few seconds; Rina next to Soobin, Taehyun on Soobin's other side, and Kai sitting on the floor with a plushie in his arms. Rina appeared way more excited about it than Y/n was - not that Y/n wasn't excited - as she seemed to be quite literally shivering next to the leader.

"I've already explained the procedure to these two,"

Soobin motioned to the people on either side of him using his head.

"they will tell you everything you need to know."

He then turned to Taehyun, who sent him a nod, that looked like it was meant to tell him that he was trustworthy enough to follow his orders. Rina rushed to Y/n and held her shoulders, trying her best to express her excitement without combusting into flames.

"You need to get dressed now! We're leaving as soon as you're ready."

Y/n quickly nodded, Rina's enthusiasm already rubbing off on her. Rina was pleased to see this, and rushed to usher Soobin and Taehyun out Y/n's room so that she could get dressed.

"Kai? Why are you even here?"

Kai, who was still seated on the floor with his huge plushie, looked up at Rina, seeming to be suddenly aware of anyone else's presence.

"I left my molang plushie here."

He hugged the soft toy closer to himself, forcing a giggle out of Y/n's mouth from his cuteness. Rina smiled too, but quickly wiped it off her face to replace it with an angry demeanour, trying to rush Kai out of the room.

She went over to him and basically dragged him out by his arm.

"Hurry Y/n, or I'm leaving without you! Stop struggling!"

She probably directed the last sentence at Kai, as it came out more as a hiss than a yell.

=

Once she was done getting dressed, Y/n took one final admiring look in the mirror - admiring in the sense that it was the first time in ages that she got to wear clothes that didn't make her look like a gamerboy - and left her room. She was startled to see Beomgyu waiting outside, as she had gotten relatively used to exploring around the house unaccompanied.

He was leaning against the wall just next to the door, meaning his chest was the first thing Y/n saw when she set foot outside her room. When she looked up to his face, she saw something flash in his eyes; she couldn't quite put her finger on it, as it was only visible in the small area of his relaxed eyes for a second. The only reason she noticed it was because his eyes suddenly seemed to look exactly like they normally did.

He then looked at her outfit for a moment before making his way towards the stairs, expecting her to follow. In complete honesty, he was surprised to see her wearing girls clothes, and he didn't know how he was supposed to express it normally.