22 ~ Ramen

Y/n gazed proudly at the sketch in front of her, mentally congratulating herself on how accurately it matched the mental image she had of the real object in her head

The crystals seemed to glitter on the page, as if the picture had forgotten that it was meant to be two-dimensional. She purposely avoided moving the notebook, for the sole purpose of tricking herself into thinking that the dagger was actually in front of her - moving it would point out the fact that the metal didn't sparkle any more than lead on paper.

The book sat importantly in front of Y/n, her legs crossed with her hands in her lap, as though it wasn't a notebook at all, but another person that she had the honour of being the company of.

She stared at it for a few minutes, and closed it when the image returned to its disappointingly artificial presence, no longer having the glow it had when she had just finished it. Although, she knew her sadness would be short-lived, convinced that the next time she opened it it would once again be the most beautifully real object in the world.

Y/n couldn't, for the life of her, think of anything more she wanted to do; the notebook would be in a quiet part of her mind for at least a few more hours.

She soon settled on doing the only other thing she tended to do in her room; which was her last resort, simply because of the lack of excitement the activity brought.

Y/n laid her arms out on the windowsill and plopped her head down on her hands. She stared out at the garden once again, the image basically being a wallpaper for her mind.

During these 'staring sessions', Y/n allowed her mind to wander wherever it could manage to get, knowing that the only thing she could think about was how badly she wanted to visit the rose garden just one more time.

During her last visit, her head had been filled with thoughts of Beomgyu, instead of her actual intention of coming there; enjoying the pleasing aesthetic of the beautiful roses.

Without knowing it, a smile spread across her face, her eyes holding a feeling anyone with common sense would be able to decipher.

She had been left alone in the house, the members probably out on missions and Rina out getting groceries. Rina was the one who had informed her of everybody's updated whereabouts.

Finally out of thoughts to think, Y/n realised how much she wanted one of the roses to be kept in her room, as it sounded like a satisfactory way to fulfil her urges of staying in the garden for hours on end, by keeping a part of it with her.

I'm sure they won't notice if one of the roses are gone...

Not an intrusive thought of hers, as it soon ended up being an objective of hers. The door happened to be unlocked too; Rina had been carrying a basket of laundry when she left her room earlier and swung it closed with a brief pull of the toe of her foot, without locking it.