2 ~ Locked

"You're marrying him and that's final!"

Y/n stopped arguing and looked down at her feet.

Her father was speaking about Heeseung, his fellow mafia member. Y/n hadn't even gone on a date with him before, yet her father was telling her that she'd be marrying him.

She left the room quickly, not wanting to look at him any longer.

As she cried to herself, she couldn't help but feel bad about crying. She knew that she was a rather privileged person, and lived life in luxury. Although, she knew how her father got his money and she hated the fact that she lived off of it.

He started the mafia gang, Enhypen. Heeseung was the best recruit that Y/n's father had ever seen or heard of before.

He had robbed three banks by the time he was seventeen and had gotten away with all incidents. Same with the two hit listings he had gotten when he was eighteen and nineteen.

Y/n's father was very admirable of Heeseung, so he wanted his daughter to marry him.

Her crying was abruptly interrupted when she heard yelling and a gunshot ring out from the living room.

٩(♡ε♡ )۶

"This is the living room~"

Y/n was still massaging her wrists from being tied up for so long, that she had barely noticed where Soobin was leading her.

There were four other men there, sitting on the sofas. They all glared at Y/n as if she were a piece of dirt that none of them were willing to clean.

All of them except for one.

His lips were pulled to his right cheek, making them almost not visible to Y/n. His eyes introduced a friendly character, that Y/n could almost immediately trust.

Another one had a deadly stare, that Y/n was already threatened by. He, on the contrary, had rather plump lips that Y/n thought would look a lot better pulled into a friendly smile.

One that was sitting on the floor looked to be the smallest out of all of them. His eyes looked at her in more of a judgemental way, rather than hateful.

And, of course, there was the one that Y/n could never forget.

She remembered his face perfectly. The moment still replayed in her mind on a daily basis.

He had the face of a mischievous child, but it was full of seriousness at that moment.

When she made eye contact with him, her brain instantly registered it as a reason to feel terrified. His eyes stared into hers as if he wanted to send her a message saying that he wished he had aimed a little more to the left instead.