3 ~ Water

"Y/n! Get out!"

"Y/n! Get out!"

As soon as she entered the room, she was met by a horrible scene. Five tall boys that she weren't from Enhypen were there and fighting her father, Heeseung and three other members of Enhypen.

Before she could leave, one of the unidentified boys noticed her. He quickly aimed his gun at her and shot.

Her whole body stopped working for a second. The loud bang had shocked her to her core and she couldn't feel her right arm. It wasn't until she felt a hot liquid pour down her arm that she realised that she had been shot.

Suddenly, the pain kicked in and her left hand rushed to her bleeding shoulder. A cry of pain left her lips. Y/n quickly tried to leave, but the boy that had shot her was faster. Before she knew it, he had her in a headlock and had his gun against her head. He walked to the back of the room, dragging her along with him. She tried to pull his arm from her. He, in return squeezed her new wound, making her whimper in pain.

"Stop struggling."

He whispered harshly in her ear. She loosened her arms, as tears ran down her cheeks.

"Stop!"

Heeseung's voice boomed through the room, and everyone's eyes turned to the boy that was holding Y/n. His hold around her neck got tighter.

"Give us our fucking money or I swear to God I will shoot!"

Y/n began to feel her face puff up, and she could hear her heartbeat in her ears.

"Don't! You don't know what the fuck you're doing!"

Her head had gone numb, and the puffiness was beginning to force her eyes shut. She just realised that she hadn't been able to breathe.

"I don't fucking care! Money now, or else!"

Despite the fact that Y/n knew the boy was yelling, his voice grew softer to her. In fact, all she was hearing was her own beating heart.

She lost consciousness.

(●'ϖ'●)

In the darkness of her room

Not my room.

Y/n gulped.

Her throat was drier than a stone that has been left in the sun for five hours. That was more than she could say about her cheeks though. They were drenched in a mix of tears and whatever had started coming out of her eyes when she was sure her body was completely dehydrated.