I Never wanted to use this...

Part 1

MC's POV

Currently, everyone's favorite cat is subjected to a certain action. Lying innocently on my bed, I am being straddled by a certain lady. Dressed in a light shirt, the girl had black lacy underwear below while lacking any sort of pants. This caused her healthy thighs and rear to have practically zero defenses, but I had thankfully been lying down with my pants on so there was no direct contact. That said, it did not help to make the situation 'tough' for me.

The culprit of my conundrum had her hands on my chest while staring at me with a pair of 'dangerous' eyes.

"So... your desires got the best of you huh." I mumbled.

I had trouble putting my hands somewhere since I will end up touching places that I might have to take responsibility for given our positions at the moment.

"That is wrong!" Natsume exclaimed.

"Dear, you are straddling my waist with only lacy underwear. I am doing my best, but I am a man so reacting will be a matter of time." I retorted. "Besides, for a while now, your hands have been checking my chest and abs. I have been quiet, but since you appeared here 3 minutes ago, you have been silently taking advantage of me."

"...if you are awake, say something!" Natsume rebuked.

"Hoho? So you began touching me here and there because you thought I was asleep?" I raised an eyebrow.

The poor lighting this room had was the moonlight peeking from the window's gaps since I had closed them to prevent peeping.

"...ok, I apologize. I just got a tiny bit curious and thought it wouldn't hurt if I took a peek." Natsume meekly said.

"People see with their eyes, not hands though?" I retorted.

"Urgh, I... your abs look kind of nice so I... without thinking..." Natsume gave me puppy eyes.

I did the most sensitive thing and-

"Ouch!" Natsume covered her forehead and glared at me with tears in her eyes.

"Sweety, It is nice to be praised, but don't you think I can forgive you for doing something like that so easily? Regardless of our ambiguous situation, you are a fair maiden. Being forward is not bad, but do not retort to this. We are not in a relationship so this looks really bad for you." I sighed.

Despite getting rebuked, she looked slightly happy.

"Aren't you mistaking something? I am scolding you." I muttered.

"You are, because you worry about me." Natsume smiled.

"...this might look like the situation has been solved, but you are still straddling me." I decided not to point out her logic being strange.

If I continue the topic given our unique situation, I feel like I might be the one pushing things further.

Stupid hormones.

"This one is your fault!" Natsume muttered something crazy.

"Excuse me!? Where does that logic come from?" I asked.

"Well... I used the summoning circle in reverse like you suggested we do when we are in danger, but I end up like this!" Natsume exclaimed.

Ok, that is probably my fault.

"(No, hubby, there is no way that is your fault.)" Tamamo retorted. "(You are probably thinking that the spell has partially failed and she came here without her full clothing because of it, aren't you?)"