Should an enemy that sneaks attacks you also take advantage of you?

Part 1

MC's POV 

After pinning the blame for the destruction on the man, I used my ability to glance in the direction I sent him flying. He got stuck deep into the mountain and a cave-in occurred to the hole he had made using its body. However, I doubt that it would be killed like that, when I punched him, he had hardened his skin and I could feel the strength I out being weakened by a great deal. If I had not used Tamamo's technique, I shudder about the possibility of fighting him by myself.

(Fufu, you can praise me, you can praise me more! This Tamamo made something amazing after all!) Tamamo exclaimed.

Hearing Tamamo's voice coming from my head, I smiled wryly. This technique she made was similar to the possession spells I had read about before. In those cases, the caster of the spell takes over the body of the victim, although it requires that the victim have a fragile state of mind or to have their guard down, because if the victim has a high defense, they could counterattack the caster by trapping them inside their inner world, pushing them out of their heads or even harm them if they are adept enough with mental warfare. That said, Tamamo combined the knowledge she acquired about a certain clan that lived in these lands long ago, before traveling abroad due to persecutions, they were the harmonixers and they were capable of fusing the souls of monsters they defeated, although that altered their shapes making them seem like the very same monster they slew... it seemed that they could not do it with every creature as there was a limit, but it still was overpowered in my opinion.

"I know, you are amazing, great girl." I praised her.

(Kuhh! That praise lacks enough enthusiasm, love, and spirit, but this Tamamo will forgive you on account of this being the first time you do it. It is only because I am such an understanding woman!) Tamamo mumbled.

Shaking my head, I glanced backward. Thanks to the pressure I was releasing, or rather, Tamamo was carefully controlling, those eye-like creatures were unable to move, the exorcists under the command of the five great clans and an oni-kin, if I judge by his looks, he should be a Kishin, a rather powerful race that was similar to the Oni, Japanese demons. Nonetheless, I could not witness his full might. According to a story that Kaa-san once told me, all of the Kishin were taken to hell and are managed by the Enmas, it seemed that they committed a terrible sin, far worse than what onis like Shuten-douji did before being almost wiped out. Their strength was restrained when they came to the human world even now, just in case they became violent.

In Yasaka-san's case, something seemed to be happening so hurried off. Yasaka-san, who had turned back to her human form was holding Amagi-san, her friend whom I met today. Both were back in their human form so it must be something serious. Nonetheless, I had to deal with the creatures who might harm anyone I knew. Slightly nervous, I recalled the damage I did with one punch and thought that I should hold back a bit to avoid friendly fire.

I leaped slightly and the world around me changed completely, it took me a second to adapt to the sudden change in my surroundings. Surrounded by those creatures, I extended my hand to the closest one to my left. I had a cute kitsune guard in front of me and smiled at her to reassure her, but she turned red and fainted with an infatuated look. I was curious about her reaction but I put a stop to any unnecessary thoughts and focused on cleaning up the creatures. After grabbing the eye-like thing, I planned to tighten my grip before throwing it at another one... but it was crushed under my grip. Yikes.

"Aren't they quite weak?" I wondered aloud.

Shutting down that nonsense, I blamed my sudden gain of strength, my improper way to measure the danger level could be fatal. Nonetheless, I did not stop my actions, I punched the next one close to me, and my actions were repeated over and over, but the number did not seem to decrease.