Maid guild?! ... A Dream come true!

Part 1 

MC's POV

"C-Could you please repeat what you just said?" I asked in disbelief.

I didn't dare to accept what I heard because it could've been my mind playing tricks on me, it was too absurd, saying that we will go to-

"I will repeat myself, we are on our way to the Maid Guild." Marion-san muttered with a tired expression. "This is the seventh time you ask, Murmur-sama..."

Please do not judge me, I am still in shock, unable to accept this.

When we arrived at the Underworld, Nil was waiting for us there and led us in a carriage to the location, while he was acting as the driver outside, Marion-san and I were sitting comfortably inside.

"But... I still can't believe that I am going there, I almost feel like it could be a joke where you take me to a random place and then just tell me it was a joke. If that happened..." I smiled. "I will turn the city into a sea of fire. You can't joke about such a thing after all."

Marion-san began to sweat coldly for some reason.

...

...

...

The city remained intact since I was taken to the building in question. I could easily tell that it was the right place because there were numerous women wearing maid outfits coming and going into that place. An humongous building, far larger than a castle located at the north of the devil capital, and there were no buildings stuck near it, rather, an empty piece of land surrounded it, and a garden was set there. Several paths could be used to get to the building and they would sometimes intersect, you can even miss each other at times given the kind of plants that might be planted in some places. Colorful flowers that took a lot of effort to take care of were growing everywhere, and I could see many younger maids being directed by older ones to take care of them. I decided to ignore the far-off scene back in the garden where maids were practicing hand-to-hand combat, in particular, that big breasted white-haired who slipped as soon as the fight was over.

Glancing around as I followed after Nil, I had Marion-san beside me and she had a fond expression on her face as she looked around. It seemed she had good memories of this place.

"Nora-kun? What are you doing here?"

A familiar sounding voice called out to me just before we entered the building. Grayfia-san, in all her glory as a maid, was also following one of the paths to the building and happened to come across us. I was too excited to have detected her Ki signature and my ability is another story.

Facing the beautiful woman with a surprised face, I thought that it was quite a coincidence to meet her. Giving Nil and Marion-san a sharp glare, Grayfia-san's mood deteriorated slightly in a second so I spoke.

"Hey there! Did you come to get your Maid License renewed?" I joked.

"How did you know?" Grayfia-san widened her eyes.

Wait, what?

"Eh? That exists for real? I was just joking..." I muttered.

"You need to have a license to serve otherwise you can't work in these lines of work, since the founding of the guild, such a thing became a common story." Grayfia-san explained.

Glancing slightly at my party, they nodded silently.

Oh boy, to think my joke turned out to be the truth.

"Your maid left the guild not long ago, did she also come to get hers renewed?" Grayfia-san furrowed her eyebrows.

I kind of felt some bitter feelings there, it seemed Grayfia-san is not a fan of Marion-san either. It probably has something to do with the fact that Zekram-sama had something to do with her employment.