Chaotic Festival I

Part 1

MC's POV

"Hey, how far are you capable of going... if you have to protect something precious?"

Those words were the first thing I heard as soon as he (?) summoned to the nothingness.

Carrying an unusually serious expression on his (?) face, he stood in front of me.

Perplex was one way to describe how I felt, I had managed to pull out that girl from my shadow since she planned to follow me to bed so I was a little tired given how enthusiastic she was to stay there. I am not sure why Yasaka-san made her a maid and pushed her to me, but I can't simply give her back. That damned Sora-san is never there when I go to return her. I know that the girl is not guilty of anything, but I am afraid that if she gets more attached to me she will have a narrowed view of the world.

"Are you going to continue with your internal monologue any longer? I don't understand you, she is cute so who cares about the rest? Instead of that, I would advise you to think about my words." He (?) said.

"Hey, I have some issues here. Yeah, a cute girl follows happily after me, wow, lucky me, right? Well, it could turn into a horror if I don't teach her the right values. I am troubled over that... Sora-san and I are the only ones she might listen, or at least as long we are involved. I am not expecting her to be exactly a free spirit like Kuroka-chan but she should be more open and interact with others... without mindlessly throwing glares full of killing intent." I sighed. "Thankfully, Yasaka-san used her glib tongue to negotiate with her and it seemed that she understood certain limits that must not be crossed. Not to mention that she shows the minimum level of restraining even if I meet other people... although warning her that I will get angry at her, this not allowing her to enter my shadow again must've been quite the motivation.

She is someone with some issues... but I dare to say that as a maid, I should lead her to become a splendid lady.

"...as long as she is a maid, you will ignore a possible stalker huh." He (?) looked at me with an amazed expression.

Please don't use my face to make those expressions.

"Would you prefer that I used Yasaka as a new face or maybe Kuroka?" He (?) changed faces along with his body and his shape turned buxom at first, then petite, perfectly mimicking my previous people.

"If you are going to use a dispassionate tone to speak, don't use their faces... no, actually, don't use them at all." I felt a headache coming.

"I wonder why that is happening, anyways, I will give you a warning if you don't use everything you can... soon you might lose something, and it will be on you, no one else." He (?) spoke.

Onesidely ending the conversation, he (?) sent me away in one swift motion.

...

...

...

Opening my eyes, I felt the extra weight resting on my chest and stomach. One head of black hair and one of white hair, twitching on top of their heads, those locale cat ears seemed to call upon these hands of mine. Gently caressing their heads, I smiled wryly at their intrusion into my room. I can recall that I had put them both in Kuroka-chan's room before going back to mine so I could write about a couple of novels from my past life. I am roughly working on ten projects and soon will extend my reach to something other than light novels, mangas, or books. That said, I am replicating memories that seem lacking despite my improved memory. I happened to ask He (?) about such a thing and the explanation I received left me somewhat worried. My memories took a hit and can be said to be lacking in some areas during my time aimlessly wandering in the nothingness, my poor soul was somewhat continuously receiving damage so I lost part of my memories regarding mundane things. Quite the prickle, but I did not mind since I could still clearly recall about my family.