RPG? Dungeon exploration

Part 1

3rd Person POV

A group of five people sitting under a tree was chatting in a friendly manner.

"Would mind sitting far away from him? Why do you have to stick so close to him?" Suzaku muttered.

Or perhaps not so friendly.

"Haha, it's ok. He does not mind so there is no problem. Why don't you do the same? His other side is wide open. Look, it's pretty windy so he must be feeling cold~" Musashi grinned.

Art had finished eating and remained as a silent spectator along with Tomoe who had a wry smile on her face as she observed the situation unfold.

Nora who was focused on observing something on his hands was oblivious to what was happening. In the meantime, Musashi was leaning on Nora repeatedly played with his hair. Suzaku was close to them but she just glared at Musashi, although the nonchalant words she had muttered made Suzaku ponder for a moment before she did the same as Musashi.

"I am not sure what I should retort first, Musashi's lack of self-restraint, or the boy's lack of reaction, he somehow looks like this amount of skinship is nothing to take notice of. Should I warn my friend about messing with a playboy or I should watch over her as she overcomes this problem later?" Tomoe calmly analyzed.

"Is it really alright? Just look at that foolish black-haired girl, she is no good already. If you let your friend suffer the same fate, there won't be a way to go back." Art commented.

Shaking her head Tomoe put a hand on her forehead.

"That girl always does as she pleases, there was this one time she jumped into a river during a storm to save a kitty. It was absurd beyond measure how she got out of that one on her own, at that time we were so scared since we lost trace of her, but that fool nonchalantly appeared when we were suspecting the worst case, the most annoying thing was that she had such a happy smile, and I am not trying to say that we were not happy." Tomoe narrated. "Everyone was relieved when she appeared, however, the girl did not show any signs of remorse at all, and she only grinned and called us worrywart."

With eyes closed, Tomoe had a complicated expression on her face.

Feeling a bit of pity after hearing the story, Art gently patted Tomoe's back.

"You have it tough huh." Art muttered.

Lowering her hand, Tomoe glared at Musashi.

"That is why she must taste some bitter experiences so she can learn to behave." Tomoe said.

"You guys are being rude, what the heck do you take me for?" Nora muttered in a dumbfounded tone.

Tomoe and Art directed a look of 'I can't believe that you are saying that, have you looked yourself on the mirror?' at Nora (Art had 'his' mask on so it was up to debate what kind of expression 'he' was making).

Closing his mouth, Nora decided to not say anything given that he was covered with a pair of beautiful girls.

Shaking his head, he stopped immediately, the closeness of their bodies made him want to avoid any cliché accidents, although there was no way to prove what would've happened if Art and Tomoe had not been looking at him.

"*Cough* Anyway, I think I found something worth mentioning. However, it is getting late and you two probably have to get back to class." Nora spoke as he tried to stand up.

Failing to do so, Nora thought that Musashi had grabbed him but on a closer look, the one holding him in place was Suzaku who let him go after getting embarrassed when he stared at her.