Part 42

Raya's POV:

When I'm in my room I grab the same hoody of Nathan's I've been wearing for the last few times the past few days and ring Curtis back "Raya?" says Curtis on the other side of the phone "Hey Curtis" I say "you feeling okay?" asks Curtis "yeah just had a day in with Livvy" I say "aww good well you know me and Jamie are always here for you as well hun" says Curtis "I know lad I've just heard what happened from Livvy if you want to know?" I say to Curtis "Sure go for it" says Curtis "But bear in mind you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to" "I know Curtis but this is important this is why Nathan landed in the hospital" I say "okay then Raya tell me" says Curtis, I go to my bed and sit down "well it all happened the Sunday after Nathan went home he had a meltdown" I say "yeah can believe" says Curtis "yeah and um... he was talking about wanting to attack his father and that he wanted to kill Connor and was begging his brother Julian to borrow his car to go out and kill Connor" I say "fucking hell proper breakdown then?" says Curtis "yeah and he's hallucinating that Connor's there and he's literally behind glass being watched until he calms down as he keeps thinking Connor's actually in front of him so he's hitting the hell out of this glass restrained and all sorts" I say "fucking hell Raya I know it's easier said than done but honestly you've got to be so strong at the moment and I know that's hard but you'll do it I have every confidence in you" says Curtis "thank you Curtis I just don't feel it at the moment" I say "I know but anything you need whether it's a phone in order I'll get Ryan to fetch it as he's doing deliveries now" says Curtis "Julia's doesn't have delivery only collection?" I say "well funny enough whenever Martin's now a bit sick of Ryan he sends him out to do deliveries but that's only when he does Martin's head in" says Curtis "he's sweet though isn't he?" I say "Martin?" says Curtis "No dicksuck Ryan," I say "Only cos he's trying to seduce you" whispers Curtis "You what?" I say "Nothing," says Curtis "alright Curtis," I say and that's when another call comes in "I'll ring tomorrow or something lad got a call coming in from Soph" "Okay then Raya send her my love," says Curtis "I will do bye," I say and the call hangs up as I go to answer Sophia's call "hello," I say "hi hun how are you?" says Sophia's happy voice on the other side of the call "not great but I can talk about that another time how's Poland?" I say "why what's up my news can wait?" says Sophia "Nathan's in hospital he's had a lot of stress, the engagement party, his dad, his car's been destroyed by you know who," I say "fucking hell aww hun I'm so sorry," says Sophia "it's okay well it isn't god why does everyone say "it's okay" when it isn't," I say "I wish I knew Raya are you sure Connor's behind Nathan's car being vandalised?" says Sophia "who else could it be?" I say.

Sophia's POV:

I don't want to tell her what I've seen on Willow's Facebook as it'll crush her "I don't know chick I mean it's Connor but maybe someone else is behind this too" I say "What do you mean?" asks Raya "I don't know hun seems a bit suspicious either way" I say "I know any way I'll have to speak another time Soph" says Raya "okay then babe take care talk soon" I say and with that, the phone hangs up. 

Later that night I am on my laptop trying to get tickets for the earliest flight out of Poland I can get Kris comes behind me "Soph you okay babe?" asks Kris "I'm fine I'm worried about Raya just found out that Nathan's in hospital and I just..." I say "You want to be there for her?" says Kris "Yeah I do I've never been away for her in so long and I know I'm out here with you for three months but I need to see Raya," I say "Kris I'm so sorry" "don't be babe you do what you think important and I'll drive you to the airport when you can get tickets," says Kris "you mean that babe?" I say "I do if you want to spend a few days at home to that's completely fine with me as for me this is my home where my family is for you it isn't," says Kris "I know babe, to be honest, I've been feeling a bit homesick these past few days," I say "yes I understand that," says Kris and we continue looking at flight tickets until I find one close enough to home Warsaw Chopin Airport to Leeds Bradford Airport I pay for the tickets then start to get packed. Raya-Leigh Bennett, I'm coming home.

I phone Mollie when I get an hour closer to my destination "Mollie" I say "Hello? Soph you on a plane I thought your trip wasn't over until next month?" says Mollie on the other side "I spoke to Raya today and I know everything and I just went on a whim and said fuck it I'm coming home fancy coming to the airport to pick me up?" I say "Sure lovely bet you can't wait to see Raya," says Mollie "My friendship with Raya comes before my job every single time," I say "Okay then lovely see you soon" says Mollie and the call is hung up.

Everything seems to go slowly all I want is to see Raya at the airport and bring a smile to her face that's when I hear the tannoy saying "We will shortly be arriving at  Leeds Bradford Airport thank you for flying with us tonight" "yes" I say to myself and I just smile big. A short time later the plane lands and the passengers and I get off the plane and go to get our luggage from the carousel I find mine straight away and make my way to the terminal.

Raya's POV:

For the second night, I have been woken from my bed in the middle of the night and I sat in the terminal awaiting Sophia's arrival I look around my surroundings and see various other passengers until I spot Sophia her shiny brown hair, coming my way with a smile on her face "Soph!" I shout running towards her, "Raya!" shouts Soph and we run into each other's arms "I've missed you S. Lambert" I say "You too Raya-Leigh" says Sophia and for the first time in nearly ages I feel safe again, Sophia and I leave the airport and go to my auntie Mollie's car for the drive back.