Part 10

Raya's POV:

The moment I got in my house, put my coat up on the coat rack and put my bag of stuff on the door this is when I hear Mollie's footsteps come from the kitchen "Mollie?" I say, there's no response, I repeat myself only louder "Mollie!". This is when I finally see Mollie in the doorway of the kitchen "Raya" said Mollie, her hands clutching a coffee cup "did you get your stuff?" asked Mollie making a quotation gesture with the "your stuff" line. I nod "yeah I did," I say "good, look Raya I..." said Mollie before I cut her off "think we need to have a chat?" I said as I filled in the blanks, Mollie nods and we take a seat on the settee.

When on the settee, Mollie places her coffee cup on a coaster before turning to me on the left side of the settee, "right" said Mollie "right" I repeat Mollie laughs before she starts to explain "Raya... look I'm sorry" said Mollie "no I'm sorry Mollie I know what you think of Connor I know I shouldn't have gone" I say "no I know that it's just I know what he did to you, how he beat you that night, the baby you lost, the verbal, emotional abuse the way he undermined you at every given opportunity, to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if he causes his partners to have mental break downs the way he broke you down" said Mollie a deep, underlying sadness in her eyes "I know" I sigh, "I know like the saying goes wounds and bruises heal, a broken heart takes a long time to heal" "I just want you to be safe Raya" said Mollie "I know" I say "I'm just glad you're safe" said Mollie "he's still as vile as ever" I say "I can believe" said Mollie "seriously if Nathan hadn't have been there having my back then I don't know what I'd have done" I say "I'm glad you two are together I really am" said Mollie, she grabbed her coffee cup and had a sip. But the thing is, is that I do have a really funny and somewhat off feeling about Nathan and Connor, I've been having these offish feelings since Julian and Livvy announced the engagement party but was I being worried or just a bit too overprotective? I didn't know.

"Mollie?" I say after auntie Mollie had finished up the coffee "yes?" said Mollie "is Nathan, okay to stop over this weekend?" I ask, Mollie smiles "of course he can he's always welcome," said Mollie, I grab my phone and text, Nathan.

Raya's Message: "Mollie said yes to you stopping over xxxx" 

Nathan's reply: "great stuff need a few days away from mine try and sort my head out love you Raya-Sunshine xxxx"

I breathed in heavily, just to exhale out just as quickly as I'd inhaled in before replying to Nathan's text message, my fingers tapping the letters on the iPhone screen just to write "I love you more".

I won't lie to you or try to sugarcoat anything, I was apprehensive about Nathan and what was to come in the following weeks but this was just how the story goes but what could have happened wasn't going to be roses and chocolate.

The next few days I had the task of sorting things out for Nathan staying over at mine, but the weekend came soon enough, I was sat on my bed waiting for Nathan's arrival, playing a game on my phone I think people mainly the elderly and people with boredom when doing nothing else just play games and get sucked into these colouring games or connect 3 games I know I do, until I heard the latch click at the door and I heard the deep, sexy tone of Nathan's voice, I smiled as I heard a tiny bit of conversation with my auntie, Mollie before I heard Nathan's footsteps come up the stairs.

The moment where I knew Nathan was two seconds away from my door, I put my phone down and turn my head towards the door, the door's handle was being pushed under by a hand and then that's when I see Nathan, my complete perfection on legs, the cute yet silly smile he always gives me that makes my heart melt like an ice cube in my chest before he comes over to me "Raya-Sunshine!" says Nathan his smile bright and wide, his teeth that sparkle like pearls in his mouth so perfect, he holds out his arms for a hug and I get up and hug him but with him being stronger than I am I get knocked over onto my bed, my back hits the duvet and I giggle a little feeling how strong he is, and the comfort I get from his arms... it's like home to me.

Nathan's POV:

Her arms holding me, the scent of her, the feeling of her skin on me, the sound of her heart beating, just her, in general, she is my perfect, beautiful Raya-Leigh Bennett "how are you doing gorgeous?" I ask "better now babe," says Raya, I get up a little and kiss her, even the feel of her lips on mine feels amazing, I feel Raya's fingers on my neck "you feel so cold babe," says Raya "aww babe it's freezing out there," I say as I feel Raya's fingers run through my hair "I can believe," says Raya a giggle in her voice, which is followed by a very mischievous, sexual smile that comes across her face "I'll soon warm you up" I look at her with a sexy smirk across her face, as she pulls me back in for a kiss, her lips the same velvet consistency as they always are, I nuzzle my face into her shoulder and take in her scent "you smell amazing" I say "Calvin Klein Eternity" says Raya her lips kissing the side of my forehead, I get up a little bit from her and take off my leather jacket, followed by my tee shirt that falls to the side of the bed.