Epilogue

One Year Later

Layla

Eight months ago me and Basil got remarried in a small ceremony with just family. After, we spent a week in France and enjoyed our honeymoon. He wanted it to be longer but I couldn't stand being away from our babies any longer.
Life has been excellent so far, no more tragedies, no more deaths or near deaths. I can almost say it's normal, it's never going to be normal though with Basil as my husband. And I don't mind, I know deep in my gut I was meant to be his wife, to be the mother of his children.
When we left for France I didn't know I was already two months pregnant with Eleni our daughter. She's five months old now and she looks just like her father, she has his dark curls, his green eyes and his natural olive tone.

We're at the beach enjoying the sun, the breeze and the smell of the ocean.

"Mamá! Bampás chase me." Atlas giggles showcasing his right dimple, he runs in a circle with Basil chasing him. His red curls bounce with each step and his bright green eyes are happy. Calliope is next to me building a sandcastle, with her dark wavy hair and midnight blue eyes she almost looks exactly like Basil.

"Baby how about you go play with Atlas and Bampás." She shakes her head.

"No, I stay with sister and mamá." She's stubborn just like her father. A babbling Eleni sits on my lap drooling on her fist.

"How are my girls?" Basil asked, his chest gleaming with sweat.

"We're all ok." I said, he takes Eleni from me and talks to her in baby talk while she gurgles back.

"Mamá I want brother." Atlas asked.

"Don't worry little man you'll get one soon." Basil wiggles his brows at me, don't get me wrong I want more kids at least six but I want to wait till Eleni is at least one.

"Basil." I scolded.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Bampás, I know how babies made. You and mamá play in room and then we wait long time for baby to come out Mamá belly." Calliope says, me and Basil stare at each other with wide eyes. She is too smart for her own good.

"That's how Eleni come." She explained.

"Ok. That's enough." I said, Atlas has an adorable confused look on his face, he's so clueless like his father.

"Mamá what she mean?" He asked.

"Nothing honey, it's nothing." He goes back to playing with his sand castle, both our kids are extremely smart. Calliope has a good memory and is always aware of what's going on around her and Atlas likes to be sneaky and listen in on conversations he shouldn't be listening in.

"I love you guys." I tell my kids.

"Love you mamá." They repeat at the same time, Eleni shrieks happily bouncing on her father's lap.

"What about me?" Basil whined.

"I love you too you big baby."

"I love you too feggari mou."

Basil

Basil

Now that all the kids are asleep I can finally make love to my wife and put baby number four in her. I know she's not on birth control she's never been on it. She saw no reason to take it, we both want a big family. I can feel tonight is the night one more of our babies will be conceived.

She comes out the bathroom wearing one of my shirts while I lay on the bed naked.

"Basil, why are you naked?" She asked suspiciously.

"I want you wife." I tell her honestly. My cock is rock hard against my stomach, it's been so long two weeks to be exact.

"Ohh, my husband wants me?" She tries to be coy. Taking off her shirt she's naked underneath, my mouth waters at the sight of her ample breasts and wide hips.

"Come and take what's yours." I rasped. She slowly crawls over me until her face hovers my cock. She licks a trail from my balls all the way to my tip, my dick jerks in reaction hitting her in the face.

She swallows me whole, my shaft hitting the back of her throat. She strokes me up and down as she sucks on my tip, her tongue pierces my slit causing me to groan from the sensations.

"Stop...ride me. I want to cum in you." I demanded. She releases my cock with a pop, her lips are wet and swollen.

"You want me to ride you?" She asked.

"Yes." I groaned.

"Tell me." She says.

"Ride me, fuck me like I'm yours, wife." She gently inserts my dick into her warm wet pussy. Fuck, she's tight. I'm all the way in now, my tip kissing the mouth of her womb. She starts to ride me, rocking back and forth at a leisure pace. Leaning over her tits are in my face, I decide to take a nipple into my mouth and suck. Her breast milk coats my tongue and I moan at her flavor.

"Hmmm...Basil." She moans.

"Ride me faster." She picks up the pace, our skin slaps against each other, the sound echoing in our room.

"I'm close." She rasped, I rub her clit in tight circles and she comes instantly while her pussy chokes my cock in a harsh grip and since it's been so long I come immediately. My dick releases stream after stream inside of her, her walls soaking in my cum. My cock jerks one last time releasing its final spurt. I can only hope and pray that my seed takes root and that nine months from now we welcome a baby.

She collapses on top of me, out of breath. I flip us so she's on her back and I lay on top of her.

"I love you." I want her to see my love for her in my eyes. I'm glad I saw her in my club that night, I couldn't imagine life without her or our kids.

"I love you too." She says. My dick hardens again inside of her, ready for round two. I thrust into her gently.

"So soon." She moans.

"Yes, I plan on taking you as many times as I can tonight." I grunted. I watch as her tits bounced with each thrust, hmm my favorite sight.

I took her six times until we collapsed into a heap of limbs with my cock still inside of her.

Many months later our son was born, conceived from that night.