Drunk Tae & backseat kiss (I) |Chapter 15

Start from the beginning

"Awkward? Really?" Tae asked.

They were sitting near each other. The distance between their knees must be nearly 10 cm at least.

Tae came closer to him. His knee touched Jungkook's knee. Jungkook was blushing AWFULLY!

"What if.......I make it......MORE AWKWARD?" Tae said while looking directly into his eyes, coming close to his face.

There was a distance of only a few centimetres.

*Lub dub.....lub dub.....*

Jungkook's heart was beating faster.

*gulp*

He gulped out of nervousness.

Jungkook was sitting very close to the door. Tae didn't like it. He held his left lag and dragged him close to him.

"What are you doing Tae......" Jungkook asked.

"Shushh....." he kept his index finger on his lips.

"You are awfully drunk tae! Leave me." Jungkook gulped again out of nervousness.

And that was not that awkward for Taekook, as it was for The driver and Jimin. Hahahaha.....Jimin was still trying to control his laughter and driver was trying to not look at them as the view was visible in the front mirror.

*Ahhmm....ahhmmmm* Jimin coughed out of nervousness.

"Tae.....calm down. You are not in your sense." Jungkook said.

"I know.....what I am doing Kook! Don't you like it?" He creased his long hair with his left hand, throwing JK'S head towards back side and held his neck from back. He pulled him more close.

"How did you pull me close? I am heavier than you right?" Jungkook was shocked as he is a muscle bunny you know.

"Don't underestimate my power by my looks.....remember? I was the one who took you to your room last night, upstairs!" Tae replied.

*I am more manly as compared to him. But look.....he behaves like a dominant man here!* Jungkook was surprised.

Tae touched his lips gently and looked at them.

"Stay away tae, we have other people too along with us." Jungkook said.

Jimin heard that and sighed at it. Tae turned his gaze towards Jimin and driver.

"Hey! Don't look behind ok? I am having a personal moment with my Fiance. OK JIMIN SSI?" he said and highlighted the Jimin ssi to let Jimin know it.

"Yes...yes...no one is looking at you. Enjoy buddy!" He giggled and replied.

"Thanks." He turned his eyes towards Jungkook and said, "Ok dear? Now no one will look at us."

*gulp 2*

Jungkook tried to push him away, but he didn't let him do so.

"You want to hurt me with those muscular hands?" Tae asked as pushed him.

"Oops.....hope you did not get hurt." Jungkook took his hands back.

"I will be hurt if you not let me do, what I want to do......" he whispered in his ear in his super husky and deep voice.

Jungkook was already struggling with his hormones in the bar, and not his voice gave him goosebumps again.

Tae suddenly grabbed JK's hair by his hand which was behind his neck and packed his lips with Jungkook. He kissed him so smoothly and sucked him so sweetly that it melted Jungkook's heart and out of Excitement and nervousness, a moan left out of his mouth. He too kissed him back with same passion and in full sync.