Author's Note

Dear Readers,

Thank you for the support on this book.

Most accidental wedding stories usually have a very similar story where it is always a drunk wedding with the guy accusing the girl for no reason.

One day, I was like, what if the girl has actually done something?

That's how I came up with this story.

One of the best parts for me in this story is where Ethan's idea of love and marriage is highly biased because of what he has seen in his parent's story. It is another topic about human nature that not many stories touch. Mostly, it is about a heartbreak or a gold digging girlfriend or something like just want to remain single forever.

But, we humans often develop our opinions based on what we have observed generally. Hence, that difference between Ophelia and Ethan's idea of love and marriage was a really important part of this story.

Coming to Ophelia, yes, Ethan does forgive her in the end, and they get their happy ending. But, don't you think she was right in her place too?

Life often makes us do things that we don't want to. But, do we always end up being happy about what we chose when we look back?

Not really, right?

Ophelia, too, initially made the choice according to what she needed the most but, eventually as she got too close to them, she really regretted it because now she would have to hurt them by saying the truth.

Well, that is it. Hope my message was conveyed through the book and you all enjoyed the book and will read the next one. 

Last chance to drop comments on how the book was and if there is anything you want me to improve in my writing style.

Love all of you.

Until next time, which is just a scroll away. Hahaha.