Wedding or Mishap

Ethan

A strong pain in my head is all I felt as I woke up from the sunshine falling on my face.

I groaned as I held my head and got up. I squinted my eyes to shut off the light and rubbed my head to lessen the pain. I stretched a little to loosen my muscles.

I looked to right and noticed a red haired girl sleeping beside me.

I remember her from last night. She is the girl that challenged me for the drinking competition. Bloody stupid fool.

I looked at myself and noticed that I was only in my boxers. I rolled my eyes and shrugged. She was still dressed so probably nothing happened.

Wait, wasn't she wearing black last night? How is she in white dress right now then? Maybe she puked and changed. Forget it.

I just shook my head. It is too early to think.

I picked up my clothes from the floor and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face and started brushing.

Suddenly, my eyes fell on my hand.

What? A ring?

Where did this come from? I don't wear rings. Neither do I remember buying it.

I rolled my eyes as I removed it from my finger and flunked it in the trash can.

I took a shower and went back to see that the woman was still sleeping on the bed.

I had to checkout soon so I decided to wake her up.

I walked around the bed to her side. I was about to wake her up when I noticed a paper on the bedside table.

It looked a legal document and since, it was my room, I thought it obviously belonged to me. Thus, I picked it up and read it.

My eyes popped out of their sockets and my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw what it was.

A fucking marriage certificate!

I double checked to see the groom's name on it and it was really Ethan Welsh.

"Gamoto! What the bloody hell!"

Ophelia

"What the bloody fucking shit is this?!" yelled someone making me groan as I was pulled out of my sleep and my head felt really heavy.

"Get the fuck up, woman! Look at this bloody mess!" the voice yelled as someone shook me.

"What?" I said groaning and opening my eyes slightly.

I noticed a man hovering over me and blinked again to look at him cleary.

He is the same businessman from last night, Ethan Welsh. The same idiot who thought he can never get an hangover where he forgets everything the next morning. I have seen his pictures on magazines and I have read about him but, I didn't know he had an ego literally of the size of the Pacific Ocean.

"Get up and look at this!" he yelled again making me groan.

"Stop yelling, please. My head is achi-" I stopped when I sat up and noticed that I wasn't wearing my dress from last night.

"What the hell did you do with me?" I asked him angrily.

"What? Do I look like I need to take advantage of intoxicated women for sex? I have women licking the ground I walk on. I didn't do anything. You are not even my type", he spat at me.

"Then, did my dress change miraculously?" I asked him angrily.

"Even I don't know what happened, alright? But, that is not the problem right now! Look at this!" he said shoving a paper in front of me.