Everything or Nothing

Ethan

"You?!" I yelled in shock as I saw Ophelia sitting on the chair in front of me.

"Yes, me," Ophelia said, smirking at me.

"What the fuck are - Oh god! Oh my gosh! Are you alright? Did they hurt you? Who's the boss? I swear I will kill him if -"

"Relax, Ethan. I am alright," she cut me off, acting weirdly cool.

"Thank goodness. I got so scared when I read that note," I sighed, "Who the hell kidnapped you? Where's the damned guy?"

"I am not kidnapped. I am here by choice. In fact, no one here can dare touch me," she smirked at me.

"What? Then, what are you doing here? And, who the hell sent me that note? It gave me a bloody death scare!" I yelled in anger.

"Chill, I wrote that note. It was just a stupid prank. I just wanted to have a laugh. I knew it would give you the idea that I was in trouble. It was fun seeing you rush around," she chuckled darkly.

"You... you wrote that note? Why would you do that, Ophelia? Do you know how scared I was?" I asked her.

"I like playing mind games with people like you, so innocent and kind-hearted. Honestly, it wasn't even that scary and I didn't think you would fall so easily. Guess I was wrong," she clicked her tongue in fake pity, drawing my attention back to her.

"What are you -no wait, first of all tell me, what are you doing in the Sienna Towers? You said you were in your office then, what the fuck are you doing in such a dangerous place?" I asked her in confusion as I looked around trying to find clues.

"This is my office, Ethan," she said, smirking in amusement.

I frowned at her in confusion, "You have another Belle office in Sienna Towers? Why?"

She scoffed and said, "This is my other work office for work not related to Belle."

I looked at her in confusion for a second and that's when I noticed her attire. She looked really different. She was wearing all black and had applied a little too much mascara on her eyelashes, giving her the smoky eyes.

I took an angry breath as I had had enough of this nonsense, "Will you tell me what the fuck is going on, Ophelia? I am done with your stupid, riddled talk. I want the truth. Now. Do you know how scared I was not to find you in Rome? Why did you lie to me for the last three weeks and why are you in this office?"

"Calm down, Mr. Welsh. Stop being dramatic. At least, have a seat first," she said and nodded towards the chair in front of me.

"I don't want to sit, woman. Stop your nonsense and answer my questions!" I yelled at her.

"It is a long story. I am telling you, sit down, and I will explain everything to you," she said, looking at me with a bored expression.

I gritted my teeth together and glared at her as I sat down in the chair with a huff.

"See, it wasn't that difficult now, was it? Now, let me put it clearly for you to understand. I am sure you have heard of the secret society in Sienna Towers. Well, I am a part of it," she said, and my eyes fell out of their sockets.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Yes, I am the leader of this gang to be precise," she nodded in pride.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I shook my head at her.

"I am not. I am Donna Ophelia Russo. Believe it or not, I am the most powerful woman in the mafia world as we speak," she laughed.

"No, no, no. This can't be true. You and mafia? No, I don't believe this. You can never be a part of such a dangerous gang, Ophelia, let alone lead it. No, that's impossible," I said and shook my head.