Accident or Threat

Ophelia

Slowly, he closed his eyes and started leaning forward until our noses touched.

"Oh, oh my, oh my god, I am so sorry," we heard Anastasia mutter, and we jumped apart.

Freaking hell! What in the world was I doing?

Not able to meet anyone's eyes, I kept my gaze on the floor and dashed to my room without saying another word.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! What the hell did I just do? Damn it. Fuck! Cazzo! Dio! Merda! Figlio de puttana! Shit! Shit!" I said to myself as I ran a hand through my hair and on my face.

It is okay, Ophelia. It's okay. You both are two hot people and you haven't dated anyone for a long time. You got horny and the situation was weird and Ethan is attractive so it is okay. It happens. It is okay. It is just physical attraction. Nothing else. Calm down! Relax! But, it doesn't mean anything. Just don't repeat it.

"This is getting more and more insane with each passing day," I muttered calming myself.

Ethan

Calm the fuck down Ethan! I know you almost made a mistake but, you need to calm down.

I kept repeating in my head as I walked in the front lawn.

What the fuck did I just do? How can I get so engrossed like this?

I was just trying to make it look normal when mama sees us. I couldn't think of anything else when the door knob turned. Then, I heard the door open and I stayed there. Then, the door shut and I knew I should have just stopped but, I couldn't. Her smell was so intoxicating and her skin felt so smooth and soft that it just pulled me to her. Damn, I was so engrossed that I didn't even hear the door reopening.

To be honest, it is all Ophelia's fault. It is her because of whom I am getting all these stupid thoughts. I mean since that day she has danced in my gym, I can't seem to think straight. I have suddenly started being attracted towards her. I always thought of her to be innocent and simple, but since that blasted morning, something has gotten into me.

And then, that stupid book of hers. And her face shining in the moonlight. And, her red hair. I can't seem to get enough of them. I have started thinking of Ophelia as hot and wild because of all of this.

But, I definitely shouldn't feel this and so, I keep reminding myself about how much of a rebel she is and the way she throws so much attitude and is sarcastic as fuck. But, sometimes somethings happen and I am just drawn to her.

I don't know what it is but, I know I need to stop feeling this way. There is no road ahead on this way. She is leaving soon and I am never gonna give her the relationship she wants. It won't do any of us good to just give into our attraction for a while.

I took a deep breath and ran my hand through my hair.

Ethan, remember this. It is just physical attraction. Yes, that's what it is. It is just attraction, and you need to get over it as soon as possible. Actually, maybe you don't even have to get over it. Maybe it doesn't even exist. Maybe you are only feeling like this because you haven't fucked in a long time. Yeah, that's exactly what you need. Once you go back, just go to a bar and find someone to hook up and it will all just go away. You just need to hookup.

I shook my head and kept walking in the lawn for sometime trying to calm my senses down and get a grip of myself.

For the rest of the morning, Ophelia and I practically avoided each other. In fact the whole house was pretty silent until the lunch time. We even ate lunch in silence. No one basically wanted to talk to each other any more.