Yes or No

Ophelia

"So, are you regretting it yet?" I smirked as Ethan got up and held his head in his hands.

"Ophelia, it is too early. Close the blinds," he groaned.

"It is noon, Ethan. Get up," I told him and handed him the advil and water.

"I missed office?" he frowned.

"Yes, you did. The next time you want to celebrate recovering from your injury, do it on a weekend. I mean, seriously, it was already thursday yesterday. You couldn't wait for two days?" I chuckled.

"I wasn't celebrating that," he muttered and lied back down.

"Then, what was the treat for?" I frowned at him and pushed him back into a sitting position.

"Nothing serious. It was just a bet with Ash," he shook his head.

"Why do you even try when you know you can't lie, Ethan?" I chuckled.

"I am not lying," he frowned.

"You are."

"How do you know?" he frowned at me.

"I just do," I shrugged.

"Fine, but I am still not telling you the real reason about why I gave him a treat," he looked at me smugly.

"How could you, Ethan? How can you not tell me? That's the least you can do after whatever you did last night," I looked at him with fake hurt, trying to get it out of him.

"What are you talking about?" he frowned.

"How can you not remember? The way you behaved with me...as if...as if I was just a.." I trailed off and sat next to him on the bed, hiding my face in my hands and fake sniffing.

"Oh my god! Ophelia, what did I do? Did I hurt you somehow? Was I really bad? Did I really misbehave a lot?" he whispered in a soft voice and, scooted next to me.

"I am not going to tell you. You have to remember it yourself," I told him and looked at him with a sad face.

"Well, I don't remember what I did for sure. But, let me tell you this," he bend close to my ear and said, "It is not going to work on me."

I gasped and turned to look at him, "Wh..what?"

He narrowed his eyes at me and said, "Just because I was drunk as fuck last night, doesn't mean I don't remember what I did, after coming home at two."

I bit my tongue in embarrassment as I got caught.

"I have told you. I have a huge appetite. I always remember everything. Though, I still don't know what happened-" he started but stopped talking.

"What?" I asked him with a frown.

"Nothing," he just shook his head.

I shrugged and got up, deciding to go back to the living room but, he stopped me.

I looked at him in question and he said, "I also remember that I have to tell you a few things."

"Three things, yes. What are they?" I frowned.

"Well, first is that you were right-"

"I am always right," I said haughtily, flipping my hair.

"At least, listen to me completely first before boasting about yourself," he chidded me.

I chuckled and nodded at him to continue.

"You were right about Allison and Ash," he gave me a flat look.