Blissful or Miserable

Ophelia

"My room is directly opposite, just in case," Ethan said as the bellboys left the room after keeping the bags inside.

"Of course. Thanks," I smiled at him as I looked around.

"I hope you liked it. These were the only ones available at the last minute. We could have gone to my home, but it has been unoccupied for a while, and it's just for freshening up, so I thought this would be easier," Ethan shrugged.

"Yeah, of course. No problem. Besides, I don't understand why you took two. We could have just used one. It was just showering," I shrugged.

"No, it's okay," he shrugged.

I lied back on the bed and said, "Ah! This feels so good after such a long flight."

"My feelings exactly," Ethan chuckled, "Now, it is about seven thirty, and I know that we have traveled for twelve hours. So, you want to take rest for some time and then go out or just freshen up and leave?" he asked me.

"What's the plan for today?" I asked him, sitting up.

"We'll go for sightseeing in Athens and fly to Santorini at nine in the evening," he shrugged.

"But, shouldn't we go see your parents? I mean we are in the same city. Wouldn't it feel weird not to see them for three days?" I asked him with a frown.

"They have gone to Thessaloniki, a city on the north side. I just told them about our visit yesterday, and they were already on their way, so I told them that they shouldn't come back for us and we'll see them later," he shrugged.

"Cool then. I'll freshen up, and we'll leave," I smiled.

"You are sure? I thought we could leave after you rest for some time," he frowned at me.

"I can sleep at home. I want to make most of this trip," I told him honestly, and he chuckled.

"Okay, I'll get dressed and come," he told me.

"Please do not take two hours today, Ethan," I told him with a groan.

"I won't. See you in thirty," he ruffled my hair and left the room.

I quickly got up and got into the shower.

It had a jacuzzi, and I could really use one, but then, I decided to just go for the shower as it would be faster.

I got out of the shower fifteen minutes later and opened my bag to look at the clothes that Carla had packed.

Knowing Carla, I was pretty sure not to expect any stupid surprises, and truly, everything was straight out of my cupboard.

Except for one small plastic bag in the corner.

"What's this?" I muttered as I picked it up and opened it.

I gasped as I saw the cherry red silk nighty inside.

I don't know why and how, but I am pretty sure this is Payton's work.

Nonetheless, I removed it and saw that it was knee length two piece.

Though it wasn't completely bad, it was useless in this trip, and I have no idea why she even thought of this.

I just shook my head and kept it back inside and instead picked a green t-shirt and jeans and wore them quickly.

I wore the matching earring and my sandals and combed my hair into a ponytail, leaving the small strand of my hair loose.

I wore my watch and grabbed my phone, and left the room to see Ethan waiting for me in the hallway.

"Ha! I beat you by ten seconds," he smirked.