Chapter 16 -Forget for a moment-

Start from the beginning

Cale nonchalantly replied, "It's fine. I still have a lot of them."

They couldn't refuse it anymore after Cale said that. One by one people took the food and potions that Cale gave them. The people looked at their food for a moment before finally looking at Cale with amazed smiles.

"Thank you very much. We will definitely repay your kindness."

Cale felt strange and depressed after seeing their amazed looks. Their gazes were the same as those of the Henituse people. He only waved briefly in response, then turned and walked back to where he was.

The people watched Cale's back slowly moving away. They bowed together for a few moments before finally leaving Anguk Station.

1168 smiled contentedly. Luckily Cale did not stop them from leaving.

"You look happy," commented his companion with a smile.

"Of course. They all end up leaving. And I hit the jackpot too." 1168 glanced toward Cale.

"You are right. You know, I didn't expect that kid to be so strong. You also saw that sturdy shield and that fire? I swear I really didn't expect him to have such power! I think I understand now why the First Apostle told you to look after that child."

"Me too. By the way, how are the other prophets on other stations?"

Fellow 1168 smirked. "At Dongmyo Station, they find someone with internet capabilities."

"Really?"

The man nodded. "Yes. Now we won't have any trouble communicating with each other. We just need to send a message via cell phone."

"Will person with internet capabilities want to work with us?"

"Why do you ask that?"

1168 had an expression full of question marks.

The man sighed. "Haa.. we can force him. Besides, have you forgotten that there is a prophet with hypnotic skill at that station?"

"That's right." 1168 then paused to think for a moment. "The internet capabilities at Dongmyo Station, Is it a Lonely King?"

"Exactly right."

A smile appeared on 1168's face. Seeing that, his partner also smiled. "Today we really hit the jackpot."

***

[The remaining time before the third scenario activates is 1 hour.]

Seeing the message, the people fighting over the rooms became even more violent. They do not hesitate to kill people to seize the green zone. Everyone was fighting over the place while being bathed in blood. Some had their thighs pierced, others had their noses broken. They attack indiscriminately. Finally, many people died before the scenario even started.

Jung Heewon frowned at the sight, "Shouldn't we stop them?"

"Even if we interfere, the result will be the same. In the end there will still be people who die," explained Kim Dokja.

"Yes that's why, why should someone die!"

"Because in this scenario, it is certain that someone will die."

"You're naive."

"Huh?!" Jung Heewon shouted angrily at Barrow's comment. She glared at Barrow and spoke to him while pointing at the man. "It's only natural for me to say this because I still have a conscience! What about you!"

Barrow glared back at Jung Heewon. "You dare-"

"Calm down you two," Alberu said as he stood between Barrow and Jung Heewon.