Chapter 19: Fated Day / Part 2

"Where am I?"

Ai Hoshino was floating aimlessly in an empty space. Everything is so dark. She can't remember what happened.

"Am I dead?"

Her mind suddenly flashed back to when she was stabbed. She started to remember little by little, though it was all fuzzy. She felt sad that Aqua and Ruby would grow up without her. At least Kai can take care of them. Tears began to form under her eyes. She cried, remembering that she never said "I love you" to her children. She is not a good mother. She's dishonest and dirty.

Until a small light appeared nearby. She covered her eyes. What is that light? Slowly, she went in the light's direction, curious.

As she came closer to the light, she saw something that made her mouth widen.

She saw Ruby, but she was older. She was wearing an idol outfit and standing on a stage with two other people wearing the same idol clothes. They were all smiling at the crowd, dancing, and singing.

"Ruby?" She couldn't believe her eyes. Then the entire landscape changed.

"Huh?"

She was transported to a house. She looked around until she spotted Aqua reading a script. Ai watched him as he tried to act like the character in the script.

Then the landscape changed again. She was confused. Now she is at the park. So many people were hanging out with their families. Though no one can see her. Behind her, she heard a voice saying,

"Hey_____! ____! Don't go running off like that!" yelled Aqua.

She turned her head at Aqua, yelling at the two kids who were running at an unusual speed towards the playground. Ruby was beside him too as she called their names. Strangely, she couldn't hear their names being called out.

"Ahahaha! Ruby-Nee, Aqua-Nii, Try to catch us!" shouted one of the kids, now facing towards them, although Ai can only see blurs on their faces. But she could tell that it was a boy. As the other kid just laughed.

She was weirded out when the kids called her twins as older brother and older sister. Is this the future? Not to mention, why was she having these visions?

The scene was changed again, but this time it was different.

She was in the ruins of a city, but instead of the building being rectangle-shaped, it was hemisphere-shaped. Now, everything here is....... destroyed. Until the ground started to shake furiously. She looked up at the sky, seeing a red-haired guy staring at the other one, who had ears red clothing that covers all his body. Above it, he wears white armor with the symbol of  infinity.

 Above it, he wears white armor with the symbol of  infinity

"It's futile, Mira. When we're together as one, you can't hope to beat us!" said the red-haired guy.

"Heh, then I'll just need to grow stronger than you now!" said Mira, as they clashed at such speed that Ai could only see their blurs. The ground shook tremendously as the battle raged on.