Chapter 9: Coincidence

"Ai-chan, do you want to grab lunch with us at the cafeteria?" Meimei asked Ai.

Meimei is one of B-Komachi's members. Along with her are Ari, Kyun, Takamine, Nino, and Watanabe.

"Sure, I'd love to." She agreed to grab a bite with them.

As they went out to the cafetaria, Ai saw someone familiar outside President Saitou's office.

"Kai? What is he doing here?" she thought as Kai also saw her.

"Ai-san?" said Kai, drawing the rest of the group's attention to him.

"Hey Ai-chan, Do you know this guy?" Kyun asked Ai.

"Yeah! He's my.... friend," lied Ai as the rest stared at Kai, who looked back at the girls, confused.

"Wait, you all are the members of the famous idol group, B-Komachi!" Kai remembered why the name Strawberry Productions sounds familiar. This is the company that manages this popular group.

"My name is Kai Ross. Nice to meet you! I'm a huge fan!" Kai bowed while smiling.

"This guy is so cute."

"I wonder if he has a girlfriend already...."

"Ai-chan, you sure hit the jackpot."

Kai, who heard them just smile nervously.

"Can I have a minute with Ai-san?" Kai gave a slight nervous smile as he ruffled his messy hair. They nodded as they gave the two some space to talk.

"Ai-san, who is in charge of the kids?" Kai asked her.

"Mrs. Saitou is taking care of them. They are fine with her," replied Ai, showing a thumbs up to him.

"The president and his wife knew about them? How about your friends?" Kai asked her, and she nodded and told him that they didn't know.

Kai nodded as he made the ring gesture. "Alright."

Then, Ai asked him what he was doing here, which Kai explained to her.

"Then, I wish you good luck!" she smiled as she gave a thumbs up.

After they finished, Watanabe asked Kai.

"How about you come along for lunch with us, Kai?" offered Watanabe, and the rest of them nodded.

When Kai heard the word "lunch," he immediately agreed.

Well, the rest of the group except Ai are not ready for what Saiyans can do to food.
______________________________________

Believe it or not, Kai had just finished his 34th plate. The rest just watched in horror; even Ai is not used to seeing him eat so much. How are they going to pay for him?

Some of them wondered how he maintained his body since he looked the same after eating.

"Does he have a bottomless pit?" they thought.

"That sure hit the spot." Kai then saw them staring at him.

"Ummm.....don't worry, I will pay for all of you." Kai ruffles his hair, embarrassed, as he goes to pay.

Remember, Kai summoned Shenron to wish for the other things? The other thing is changing his zeni to yen.

After his victory against Demigra, he received 10 billion zeni from his mother as a gift. So 1 zeni equals 1 and a half yen, so the total of his money is 15 billion yen.

"Good thing I changed my zeni to yen," thought Kai.
______________________________________

"See you later too," they replied as they went to continue their rehearsal.

"Arrghhhh, why am I so awkward with them?" Kai screamed in his mind.

He then started to go back to his apartment. Before that, he remembered something.

"Oh yeah, the capsule!" said Kai as he grabbed a capsule that he kept in his pocket.

"With this, I can fly without worrying about being caught," he thought as he went to an empty alley.

Inside the capsule was his Saiyan armour, which was given to him by Shallot.

"Huh, the same one Aniki (big brother in Japanese) wears. I hope it's a new one, not secondhand." Kai said as he wore them.

He then turns into a Super Saiyan. He put off his glasses and grabbed a new scouter given to him by Trunks, placing it on his right ear. This scanner only detects abnormalities in history or communication.

"Now, I'm ready to go!" He then flies up into the sky, watching the city from high above.

"Let's have a little fun while flying here," said Kai.

He saw a car being chased by a police car on the highway. He followed the car and descended in front of it, stopping it.

"Hey! What the hell is wrong with you, little bastard?!" said a man with a mohawk hairstyle.

"Hey, I'm going to ask you why that police car is chasing you?" asked Kai innocently.

"Errgghh, this man's dead meat!" His partner pulled out a revolver and began shooting at Kai. Kai was unamused by his action.

Kai turned his head slightly to dodge the bullet and crushed the car engine with a stomp. He smirked as he said, "Wrong answer."

Both men were frightened. At the same moment, the police car catches up to the scene.

"Get out of the car and put your hand in the air right now!" said a police officer.

Both of them did as the police officer said.

Kai attempts to immediately fly off, not wanting to deal with the police. The police officer realised him but said the opposite of what he thought, "Thanks, Hero!" and just waved at him.

Kai just sweatdropped and waved at him back.

"So this is why Mr. Gohan enjoys being the Great Saiyaman.".
______________________________________

Another chapter that I struggled to do Maybe one more chapter, and then I can do a time skip.

Another thing is that my Eid holiday is going to end with two more days remaining. But in school, I will try to continue this fanfic and update it during the next holiday.

Even so,since the first day I started this fanfic, many people have supported me, and I didn't think that this fanfic would become the 41st ranking in the DBZ tag in such a short amount of time! Thanks to you guys!

So, enjoy and leave a comment below.