Chapter 3: First Meeting

-Tokyo,Japan-

"Ai,it's time." said President Saitou

A man wearing a black suit with a white shirt carelessly, adorning a shade, has blonde, short hair, and thin facial hair, says to the famous Tokyo idol, Ai Hoshino.

Ai, who has changed her clothing into her disguise so the public wouldn't recognise her.

"Oh,alright. So Aqua, Ruby, I'll be back later. See ya."

A 19-year-old idol, Ai Hoshino, kissed her two 3-year-old kids on the forehead.

Ai Hoshino is a beautiful girl with gradient-coloured eyes from purple to pink and a six-pointed star in each of her eyes

Ai Hoshino is a beautiful girl with gradient-coloured eyes from purple to pink and a six-pointed star in each of her eyes. She has a blue-purplish hair colour that makes any man fall in love with her appearance. No wonder such a girl would be a famous idol in Tokyo.
______________________________________

As she went out, her president told her to go to the parking lot.

"The car is waiting in the parking lot; let's go." She nods and begins to walk out of her apartment as she sees a man, no older than she is, carrying two bags and a key, facing a house beside her own.

The man saw her as she looked at the man, now inserting his key into his new apartment.

"Hm? Looks like a new neighbour," she thought. Then the man introduced himself.

"Hello, my name is Kai Ross. Nice to meet you!" Kai is smiling at her.

"Nice to meet you too, Kai." Ai replies, but President Saitou interrupts by whispering,

"Ai, the rehearsal starts soon.Also, keep your identity a secret here. Otherwise, he will know about your childrens."

She nodded as she continued talking to Kai. She is the master of lies and keeping secret is her specialty.

"Well, I'm sorry, Kai. Unfortunately, I have to do some groceries first. See you again next time." She waved to the time patroller.

Kai waved back at her until she disappeared from view.

"Hmm. Her face seems familiar to me," he thought.

Then he looks at his watch. Seems like the live will start soon. Better get ready first," he says as he enters his apartment and begins to unpack.
______________________________________

-1 hour later-

"Woah, Japan is sure big,huh!" exclaimed Kai excitedly.

Many people are giving him weird looks, but he just ignores them. In his hand, there's a ticket as he starts to walk into the B-Komachi studio.

Before that, he went to one of the booths to buy some merchandise. He went to the cashier to purchase his items. Then, his eyes caught on something,

A limited edition shirt, signed by the members of the infamous idol group, B-Komachi. And he saw it, Ai Hoshino's sign. There's no way he going to let this opportunity slipped ftom his grasp.