Chapter 12: Conton City

-Xenoverse World-

-Conton City Recreation Plaza-

"It's been a while since I last visited here," said Kai, watching Conton City from the sky.

After meeting her mom and Elder Kai, he set out to go to Capsule Corporation. Before that, he went to get some new items and clothes at the Recreation Plaza.

"Hmm.....This Yardrat armor looks neat. Should I buy it,though?" thought the Half Saiyan.

He quickly made up his mind and asked the Shop Robot, "How much does this Yardrat armor cost?"

"Only 20,000 Zeni, sir."

"Great! Here." Kai pulled out his wallet and paid for the clothes. The Shop Robot that gave him a capsule that contained the clothes.

"Thank you. Please visit again soon." the Shop Robot said to the Hero of Conton City.

After that, he went to the Transfer Shop Clerk to teleport to a Time Miniature.

Time Miniatures are special devices located on floating platforms that hover above Conton City. They are used to access large Rifts in Time that have begun appearing suddenly. This one, in particular, gives access to Capsule Corporation.

Kai was teleported to a floating platform. In the middle, he can see the Time Miniature and has touched it. His body disappeared as a bright light covered it and dissipated, revealing the famous technology company, Capsule Corporation.
______________________________________

"Hey Mr. Konkon!" The Time Patroller waved at the second eldest of the current generation of Murasaki Brothers.

"Oh, it's you! It's been a while, isn't it?" said Konkon as Kai shakes his hand.

"Yeah, kinda busy in my world. Anyways, did you know where is Mrs. Vegeta? My watch was damaged when Aniki and me fought against Turles and Lord Slug."

"She's inside the bulding." Konkon replied as he pointed out the dome building.

Kai thanked him as he went inside the building. Then, he saw Bulma,who is trying out her new invention on Vegeta inside the gravity chamber.

"Bulma! What did you do?" Vegeta's body dropped to the floor, paralysed.

"I tried to make a paralysing gun using your energy you gave me before." Bulma smirked, proud that her invention worked.

She turned around and see Kai.

"Hey Kai. Long time no see!" Bulma greeted him. She wears a brown long-sleeved button-down shirt with dark green pants, a dark brown vest, and brown gloves

"Hey Mrs. Vegeta. I wonder if you can fix my watch. It kinda damaged after I fought Turles." Kai told her as he showed her the damaged watch.

"Hmm....this only take a half of an hour to fix. " Bulma said while checking the watch.

"HEY!! How long I'll be in this state!!!" yelled Vegeta to his wife.

"The effect should last five minute!! Kai, please take care of my husband while I repair your watch." she said as she walked to her lab.

Kai went to Vegeta, now lying on the floor. He then helped Vegeta sat down on a chair.

"Can't believe that stupid gun could stop me." sighed Vegeta.

"So hey, Mr. Vegeta. I have a question." Kai started a conversation with Vegeta.

"What is it, kid?" asked Vegeta.

"Well, for starters, how did Mr. Goku achieve Super Saiyan 3?" asked Kai.

"I don't know about it, but I had a theory. Kakarot used the same principle as Super Saiyan Grade 3 while maintaining the regular state of Super Saiyan 2." responded Vegeta.