Special Chapter : Kai and The Twins Bonding Time!

-Ai's Apartment-

It was evening. The Hoshinos were watching TV, except for Aqua. He's been reading this book that Kai brought for him from his world. The History of Dragon Ball. Everything was peaceful until Ruby remembered something.

"Mama!! There's Parent's Day tomorrow! Will you come tomorrow?" Ruby exclaimed excitedly. Aqua, who was reading the book, just glanced at Ai with interest. Will she come?

"Hm... Well, I can't promise, though. I got to do a lot of filming this week. I'm sorry, Ruby." Ai apologised to her while checking her phone for messages. Ruby's enthusiasm was quickly replaced by a grim expression.

"I should have known that." Aqua thought to himself as he read the book. He was reading the 'Saiyan Invasion' saga. Apparently, Goku once died after Piccolo killed him and Raditz and was revived by the dragon balls. Well, it was mind-blowing when he was exposed to this type of thing. A wishing dragon and fighting multiple aliens with the power to annihilate a planet. Sure, crazy things.

Back to Ruby: "Aww..." She was slightly disappointed. Ai looked at her daughter and son with a sad look. Poor them; she should have come to the school and ignored the filming, telling them it was personal or something. But President Saitou would be angry if she did it.

"There's Miyako-san, but she's also busy right now. Hmm....." Ai thought hard for a second until an imaginary lightbulb appeared on her head. She grinned widely, catching the attention of the twins.

"Ruby, Aqua, there's a person who can come with you two tomorrow... And I'll make sure he does." Ai smiled at them with a slight devilish grin. Aqua was a bit terrified, but Ruby quickly jumped to her feet in happiness, instantly knowing who the person was.

This wouldn't go well for the Time Patroller.....

______________________________________

-The Next Day-

"Yay! Mr. Kai is here!" Said Ruby in excitement as Ai opened a door, revealing Kai wearing a turtleneck black shirt and a pouch bag. There were some bags under his eyes. He smiled at the sight as he waved at the twins. The twins are wearing their sports uniforms.

"Mr. Kai? Did you sleep late again? I told you it's not good for you." Ruby scolded Kai as he awkwardly laughed.

"It was me who told him everytime...." Said Aqua, looking at her sister with no expression. I just chuckled at the two.

"Erh... Ai-san... Is this a good idea?" Kai whispered to Ai as she nodded.

"It's perfectly fine. As long as you're wearing a disguise. I assured you." Ai winked at the time patroller. Kai sighed in defeat. He then remembered last night that Ai tricked him into doing this.

______________________________________

-Last Night-

"So, can you do that?" Said Ai while her hand was holding her phone to her ear. The twins were already asleep. Ai have explained to him the circumstances.

"Well, I can't promise thought. I have some work to do, actually. Director Taishi told me the deadline is tonight, so I need to thi-" Kai's sentences were cut short by the famous idol.

"Good! So you'll come, right? For Aqua and Ruby?" Kai stopped typing on his keyboard.

"Hey, wait, I didn't agree yet!" Said Kai with a slight annoyed tone.

"I'll pay you back later! Thank you so much, Kai. I'm going to go to sleep now! Love you, bye!" The idol just hanged up the call, making the Time Patroller sighed in defeat once more.