CH.P 3

*Bill's POV*

I have a dream about me with Cora. In the dream, we were doing all sorts of weird things that shouldn't even cross my mind about a stranger. Maybe I'm a little bit jealous because Tom had already hit on her a bit yesterday meeting her. A wink doesn't usually do much but with all these girls you never know. I wake up, a little happy about my dreams but glad it was only that at the same time.

I get out of bed and look at the time. It was 8 PM. How long did we sleep? We got done unpacking at 3. That means I missed making dinner for the group.
"Shit."
I say under my breath. I rush downstairs, everybody was waiting still.
"Fuck, I'm sorry you guys. I didn't mean to sleep that long." 
Georg smiles at me.

"Cuddling with the new girl already?"
I frown at him.
"No, I was napping away from her. We were tired, you do it!"
He smirks and laughs with Tom and Gustav. I just roll my eyes at them. I begin to make my favorite dish, Königsberger Klopse.

I finish making it and go get Cora. She's still sleeping. I gently shake her, trying to wake her up.
"Cora, I've made dinner. Please come down."
She looks at me with tired eyes and follows me down slowly. I call the others and they get up and rush to the kitchen. We all loved this dish, I hope Cora does too.

*Cora's POV*

My head feels heavy with drowsiness. I feel like if I just closed my eyes I could fall back asleep standing. I grab a plate that was out and got some of the food on the plate. I was unfamiliar with this dish.

"Bill what is this dish?"
His eyes are beautiful. They are more welcoming then before, waking me up as I look into them.
"This is Königsberger Klopse. Our favorite dish, I hope you like it."
He says, smiling.

His voice is soft, like he was sleeping a while ago. Then I realize that he may have been sleeping with me. I wait until everybody leaves the kitchen and I stop him before he goes too.
"Hey Bill?"
He turns his head to look at me, holding his plate.
"Yes?"
I get a bit nervous as he looks at me.

"Did you sleep next to me?"
He gets shy, smiling nervously at me.
"Yes I did, I'm sorry. Did I make you uncomfortable?"
He's polite. So polite.
"No, No, you didn't. I was just curious."
He looks calm again.
"Alright. Well, are you coming?"
He holds out one hand, and I take it balancing my plate as I follow him.

We sit down at the dining room table.
"Everything okay?"
Tom asks, looking to Bill. Bill nods. I sit by Bill because for now he's all I'm comfortable with. As we're eating, Tom makes jokes about sex and all his disgusting sex stories. The boys all laugh with him. Do they do this every night? It was kind of funny.

Only some of it though. When we finished up, I decided to help Bill do the dishes. It was only fair since he made us dinner. We were getting to know each other while we did dishes.
"I really liked this dish you made Bill, it was amazing."
I give him a warm smile.
"Thank you Cora. It was pretty good. I appreciate that alot. Nobody ever says that."

He looks very happy that I've made a comment. Maybe they're a little meaner to him than I thought. They don't even thank him? He did so good though. We dry off the dishes and put them away. We actually had a good time as we were doing the dishes. We were laughing and playfully pushing each other. I almost died laughing. Bill looks scary with his dreads and makeup but he's really a sweetheart who doesn't get much appreciation.

When we're done with putting away the dishes, I was sitting on the corner of their counter, and he was talking to me standing up against the side of me. He continues talking to me but he shifts to be infront of me. I stop talking and he looks me in the eyes, not saying a word. He's admiring me, making me nervous. I look away.

"Hey Cora, can I hug you often? Is that okay?"
Consent. He waits for consent. He's more than polite.
"Yes it is."
I reply. He smiles warmly and wraps him arms around me. He holds them right above my waist. I wrap mine around his neck. He lets go after a minute, and helps me off the counter.

"You know Cora, you're very kind and wonderul."
He tells me. My heart nearly jumps out of my chest, wanting to reach for him and pull him close forever. But I don't. I just smile at him.
"Thank you so much Bill that's very nice of you to say."
He gives me a warm smile. He sits on the couch, going to watch television.
"Hey Bill, I'm going to shower okay?"
He nods at me and looks back at the television.

I run upstairs, grabbing my bathroom stuff from the bag I packed this morning. I grabbed my soaps and went to the bathroom. I got undressed and when to his shower, realizing it was very complicated. I grab a towel, wrapping it around my body showing all my curves. My long brown hair down from the tie it was in. I walk out to the top of the stairs.

"B-Bill."
I stammer. He looks up, listening although his eyes lay on the television still.
"I'm having trouble figuring out your shower."
He giggles and comes upstairs to help. I run to the bathroom before he sees me. I lean up against the counter, my towel wrapped around me tightly still. It's staying by itself, I put my arms behind me holding me up. He walks in and stops in his tracks.

"Cora!"
He blushes and turns away.
"I can see everything! Cover up."
I laugh at him.
"Bill I am covered now please help me with your shower."
He covers his side of his face, blocking me out. He turns on the shower and shows me how to adjust the temperature before leaving. I get in and begin my shower.

*Bill's POV*

I saw everything. She was so curvy, her body is perfect. I can't believe she was comfortable enough to do that. I have to get the image out of my head. But the way she was standing there, so beautifully, her long brown hair complimenting her beautiful green eyes.

I felt these feelings like the day I met her, she's perfect. And now seeing her body is just completing my feelings for her. But I should wait for her to catch feelings or see if she even will. She's only known me for a day or so. She needs time.

𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 - 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐊𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐳On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara