CH.P 10

I let him hug me one last time before I walk over to Bill. I put my hoodie back on and walk back to the kitchen to finish my breakfast. Bill was still talking to Tom while I rerun the thoughts of everything he did. The way his hands slid down my sides onto my thighs. The way he wouldn't stop. I turn towards to window so Bill wouldn't see me cry. I wish I never was here that night.

Bill walks over to me, turning me around. I have tears in my eyes, I begin panicking because I didn't want him to see me crying again.
"Cora whats wrong?"
He frowns at me, holding my face up.

"I'm just thinking about everything that happened last night. I can't do anything about it. The thought of his hands being on me like that makes me wanna throw up. And him hugging me a few minutes ago brought that feeling right back. I hate it."

I cry harder, and he pulls me closer to his chest.
"Don't cry Cora everything is going to be alright."
He whispers. Silence fills the moment as I quietly sob into his arms once more. He picks me up like a baby, and I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my face into his chest. He sits on the couch with me on his lap.
"Here how about this? How about for the sake of both of you, I stay with Cora at night until you're personality is switched back to this one."

"I think thats a good idea. It's safer for you Cora, because I don't actually have the intentions to hurt you. It's just that you yelled at my bad personality and now half of me hates you."
Tom says. Bill nods and I don't say anything. I just bury my head back into Bill's chest.
"Things are going to get better."
Bill says to me.
"I hope so."
I say as I look up to him.

*Bill's POV*

She continues to cry into my arms. I really feel sorry for her. She doesn't deserve this pain. I hate that Tom did this but I know he feels genuinely sorry for it. I carry her upstairs so she can get ready, I'm taking her out today. When I come back downstairs I talk to Tom. He looks guilty, he must still be thinking about every mark on her body.

"Are you genuinely sorry for everything?"
I ask. He looks up at me, his eyes are a little red. I sit down next to him, holding him.
"Little brother, I love you. I know you love her. I'm sorry I hurt her."
I tear up.
"I do love her Tom. What you did was wrong. But I forgive you. I'm afraid to lose you otherwise."
I hug him, and he hugs me back resting his head on my shoulders.

"I don't want to lose you either."
We stop hugging and talk for a bit. He stops crying, it makes me feel better. I hate seeing my brother cry. He's a softie but sometimes he's different in a flash.
"I'm going to go get ready, I'm taking her out to make her feel better."
I whisper to Tom so Cora doesn't hear me. He nods. I walk upstairs and go to my room.

*Cora's POV*

I was changing my clothes, I didnt know what I was getting ready for but I had no pajamas that covered up my marks. I decided on a silver dress with a black leather coat, it covers my chest and its long enough to go past my thighs. I can cover my neck with makeup. Bill walks in at the same time I'm staring at myself in mirror. He stops walking and looks me up and down.

"Woah."
He looks mesmerized by me.
"You look stunning Cora."
He smiles warmly at me.
"Aw thank you Bill."
I smile back at him. Giving him the same warm smile. He then focuses on my marks.

"Come here, I'll help you cover those up okay?"
He leads me to the bathroom and pulls out his makeup. He covers my neck. He even does my makeup like his. He made it match so well with my dress, silver eyeshadow was in the corners of my eyes making my green eyes pop with their color.

"Thank you Bill this is amazing!"
I smile at myself. I look pretty for once. I've been insecure for years and this was the prettiest I've ever felt. I mean who wouldn't after getting their makeup done by the Bill Kaulitz.
"You look pretty."
He smiles, blushing slightly at me. My hair was curled naturally and brushed out creating the perfect curls that looked curled by heat. With my makeup he did, my hair, and my outfit, I was gorgeous for once.

Hearing him say it made my heart race. I blush and turn away.
"Bill!"
I whine. He giggles at me, making me face him again.
"Oh c'mon! You do!"
He smiles. I can hear his pure kindness through his smile and his soft voice. He grabs my waist, turning me tightly.

"I'm taking you out today. We can go wherever you want."
I grin at him. He gives me a confused look.
"Can we just spend the day together? I don't even care where we go."
He looks surpised but answers.
"Yes. I think thats a better idea. I have this one place in mind, we can get food and bring it with us."
I hug him tightly.
"Yay!"
I exclaim. 

He squeezes me tight against him. This is going to be the best day ever. He walks us to the car and opens my door for me, helping me in his car. His car is an Audi. Dark dark red, windows tinted so much you can't see in and his car is quiet. Very very quiet. We arrive at a sandwhich place.

He helps me out of the car. He holds my hand, leading me behind him as there was a lot of people at this time. It was lunch time. 12 PM. I decide on a turkey sandwhich. He gets a honeyroasted ham sandwhich. He orders for me and even carries the food.
"Bill you don't have to do all that, I can hold it. "
I say. He refuses.
"No! I'm the gentleman."
"Okay okay!"
I giggle at him. He really wants this to be special, huh? I love it. I love him. Today is the day I tell him my feelings.