CH.P 9

*Cora's POV*

I wake up, still in Bill's arms. I look up to him, he's so handsome. His eyes are puffy, I remember him crying with me last night. Then I remember it all. It came flooding back to me. Before I knew it, a tear rolled down my cheek. I squeezed Bill and cuddled up close to him. He can keep me safe. I still haven't told him what happened last night.

I should though. He deserves to know. I wait till he's awake. I check the time as he wakes up. It was already almost 8 AM. He opens his eyes, the sun shines into his beautiful eyes once again. I'm met with the maple heaven infront of me. He hugs me tightly.
"Good morning."
He smiles a warm smile at me. I feel like maybe I could kiss him right there, but I don't.

I've spent months with this boy but I can't tell him my feelings? I think the day after tomorrow will do.
"Goodmorning."
I smile a huge happy smile at Bill. I get off of him and sit up. He gets up with me and follows me into the bathroom so we can clean up. I brushed my hair, his makeup was smeared on my face again. Must have been when we cuddled with my tears on my face.

He sits on the counter, swinging his legs like a child as I run the rag under warm water and clean off the makeup on my face first. Then I tell him to move over so I can clean his face too. He sits with his legs on both sides of me, in between. He wraps his arms around my neck as I clean his face.

He keeps switching his looks back and forth. From my lips to staring at my eyes. My green eyes catch his attention all the time. And my pink full lips, in which that are probably very pink after scrubbing at them. He puts a finger on my lips. Feeling them, they're soft right now so I'm sure he's enjoying that. He licks his lips, I stop cleaning his face and grab his wrist, moving his hand from my lips to my hips.

He grabs them gently, feeling the curves of my hip dips. Bill bites his lip, and looks me deep in the eyes.
"If only."
He whispers. I give him a look of fake confusion, in hopes that he'll tell me what he means.
"Nothing, don't worry about it." Shit I was really hoping he'd confess.

*Bills POV*

We have a romantic moment in the bathroom as she cleans off my face. I put my finger on her lip not able to resist. Her lips are soft and very pink. She smirks under my finger and moves my hand from her face to her hips. They have dips on them. My mind wanders off as I'm staring into her eyes.
"If only."
I whisper.

She gives me a look of confusion, I accidentally said my thoughts aloud.
"Nothing don't worry about it."
I say. She looks disappointed. As if she was expecting me to say anything out loud. As if I would. That's ridiculous, I'm too afraid. I get off the counter after she finishes washing us off and doing her routine, then doing mine for me aside from brushing my teeth.

I stand with her in the bathroom for a minute, my tall body towering over her 5'6 self. As I'm 6'4, she's very tiny compared to me. Which is why it's so easy for me to pick her up. I pick her up and carry her out of the bathroom. Her legs wrap around my waist and her arms are around my neck. I feel her front tightly pressed against me.

I try to ignore the feeling but it's very hard. I manage to contain my excitement and bring her downstairs, still in my arms. She hops down on her own in the kitchen and sits on the counter close to the toaster. She makes herself jelly toast all while sitting on the counter. Nobody was downstairs yet but us so we were quietly giggling to each other.

I was teasing her, and tickling her sides. She giggles at me, her smile melting my heart.
"Bill stop it!"
She giggles. I laugh at her and continue. She's squirming and moving around laughing. She opens her eyes to the sound of footsteps that I heard too, and her smile immediately drops.

I turn to look who it is. It's Tom. She jumps off the counter and hides behind me.
"What's her problem?"
He says, pure confusion in his voice.
"Don't you remember?"
She answers back, peeking out from behind me.
"No? What's going on, why are you hiding?"
She tenses up, I feel it. Her fists ball up but I hold her back.

"You fucking hurt me Tom."
She yells. I let her go, hoping she wont totally sock him in the face. She takes off her hoodie and walks over to him on the couch, shes in a black tank top revealing everything. She doesn't know what one more detail about Tom. He's bipolar. He doesn't know any of this because his evil personality did this. He looks her up and down and begins to cry.

"What the fuck are you crying for Tom? You did this to me!"
I walk over to her.
"Cora theres something else you don't know. He has a condition."
She stops in her rampage, to pay attention to me. Her attitude completely changing as she focuses on me.
"He has bipolar disorder, he has two personalities. Evil and kind. Usually his evil side is at night and his kind side is out during the day."

She looks confused, and unballs her fists. She looks over to Tom.
"Is this true?"
Tom nods at her.
"Why didn't you tell me?" She looks at me, her voice small.
"I was afraid of telling you anything after last night but I had to now unless you would've hurt his kind side."

She looks back at Tom, who's kind sensitive side is crying because of her body and the actions his other personality caused. He stands up to her, she backs away in fear.
"I promise I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm not evil."
He reassures her and puts out his arms towards her. I watch him closely, making sure he's actually kind right now. He is, pulling her into a gentle hug.

"What did I do last night Cora?"
He asks her. I knew that was a bad thing to ask her by the way she reacted last night.
"You-"
She pauses.
"You raped me." She looks him in the eyes, noticing him crying harder now.

"But that isn't all."
Tears begin to form in my eyes too.
"You gave me all these hickeys."
She pulls down her shorts, revealing the hickeys down her thighs and her ass. Even her chest from what we could see. His jaw drops.
"No."
He says.
"No! No! No way!"

She nods.
"Yes way."
She replies. He hugs her gently.
"I'm so sorry, I will never hurt you. The only way you can tell I'm in this one is when I'm touchy in a respectful way. I hug and put my arm around you kindly, never creepy. I won't ever hurt you. However my night personality will."

*Cora's POV*

Tom's words send shivers down my spine. He's really telling the truth? How can I believe him? I look to Bill, seeking for confirmation.
"Yes Cora this is true. I'm sorry we didn't tell you. But now you can watch for this."
Bill says.