CH.P 11

When we arrive at the place, it's a beautiful park with trees lining the streets like a canopy. The green trees give us shade as we walk down the street to the spot. He brings me under an archway to a cute little spot with a perfect view. There's a picnic table, and some flowers around the sides of the spot. They're purple flowers. My favorite color. He knows this. It's even my favorite flower. Did he plan this?

The purple flowers surround us as we sit down in the romantic spot. Not a soul around. Just how it needed to be for this special day. He pulls out the sandwiches as we begin to eat, enjoying the view. I keep staring at him when he isn't looking. He's so perfect. I wish I could just kiss him right now. His pink lips are all I focus on, as I notice him look up at me I shift my eyes to the flowers on our sides.

"Pretty flowers huh?"
He says, scaring me a bit.
"Yeah, they're my favorite."
He smirks.
"I know."
He looks me in the eyes as he says this.
"Did you plan this ahead of time?"
I ask, suspicious. He only smiles a mischievous smile and takes another bite, finishing off his sandwhich. I finish not long after.

He takes our trash and throws it in a far away bin, he walks away telling me to stay put. I watch as he walks away. His long legs, his beautiful black and white dreads. I fall inlove with him all over again every time I admire him. I think about his light brown maple eyes in the sunlight, his lips, his flawless skin and his cute nose.
Everything about him makes me fall inlove with him all over.

He walks back and I turn away before he sees, so he doesn't think I'm creepy or weird in any ways. After all he may not even love me. He walks back over. Now sitting along side of me. I become nervous, realizing that it's time for me to confess as I promised myself.
"Hey Bill?"
He looks over to me.

Feelings of anxiety set in as he only looks at me. My stomach is in a knot. I'm so anxious just thinking about this.
"I have something to tell you."
His face lights up, like he's waiting for me to say the words he expects to come out of my mouth.
"What's up Cora?"

He gets closer to my face, making me nervous.
"I-I"
I stutter out of nervousness, making him smile. Oh god this is hard.
"I-I'm inlove with you Bill."
I blush, immediately turning away. He giggles at me.
"Cora you're funny. Turn around dummy."
He holds my face turning me around, my pink cheeks in his hand.
"I'm inlove with you too."
My heart begins to race. I jump from the table and run around like a little kid.

"Yes!"
I yell. He laughs at me.
"Come here dummy!"
He calls out to me. I run back.
"Sorry I'm just really happy."
I say shyly, burrowing my face in my hands.
"It's okay, that was cute."
He smiles flirtatiously at me.

He grabs my face gently again, pulling me closer. He looks me in the eyes. He closes his eyes and before I know it, his lips are pressed onto mine. The warm sensation snapping me into reality. I close my eyes and kiss him back. His lips are as soft as they look. He pulls away, smirking at me.

"I loved you the minute I met you Cora. You're absolutely gorgeous and I've never loved a girl more than you. I adore everything you do and the love you give me because I've never been treated so nicely before. Please don't ever leave me Cora. My life would have no worth without you."
I smile.
"I never will Bill I love you so much."
I kiss him again. Craving his soft lips. He grabs my waist pulling me close as can be, our lips smashing together still. This was the best moment of my life, I finally got to tell Bill Kaulitz my feelings for him and I'd never forget the words he returned. "I'm inlove with you too."