CH.P 14

*hours later*

*Bill's POV*

I'm watching television, everybody has gone to bed. It's just me, Tom and Cora. She's fast asleep next to me, cuddled underneath the blanket from the couch. I decide I'm going to go get ready for bed without waking Cora until I have to. I get up carefully, Tom notices me.

"Where are you going Bill?"
He whispers.
"I'm getting ready for bed, Cora can stay here until I'm ready."
I whisper back. Tom seemed normal, he nods his head and goes back to watching television. I think of it as nothing and make my way upstairs.

*Tom's POV*

Bill leaves and I begin to smirk. I'm thinking about what I did to her last time, Bill's always taking forever in his night process. He always takes a shower, takes off his makeup and does whatever else, although she took his makeup off already so I have to be quick. It's an hour or two before he gets to bed. I get up from the couch, going over to Cora.

I kneel down to her, her sleeping beautiful face. I rub her face gently. She begins to wake up, her eyes begin to open. She looks me in my eyes, and widens them, sitting up.
"Tom?"
She shouts.
"Shh!"
I hush her with my hand over her mouth. I muffle her words and gag her with the blanket.

*R.PE WARNING*

I pick her up, her front touching my abs. I can feel it. I crave her more and more, I need her. I walk up to my room with her, she's silent. I smirk. This is exactly how I need her. I throw her on my bed and lock the door behind me. She backs up to my headboard. I hear her muffled panic.

"No. No."
I hear. The rest is unknown. I smile at her panic. I pull her back down by her ankles, she's holding onto my sheets. My dark red silk sheets where her blood blended in last time. I smile wide, this is all so excitingly familiar. I pull down her panties and throw them down. I hear Bill's shower turn on in the other room, and knowing he won't hear much I take off her gag.

"Tom, stop! Please!"
She cries, choking on own her tears, I laugh.
"No."
She begins to shake, I feel it. She's crying and struggling. I get on top of her, holding her down.
"Stop struggling or it'll be worse."
She stops, clenching her jaw and her eyes shut. I smile,
"Better. Don't struggle."

*Cora's POV*

I lay down, beneath him. He's holding me down and silencing me. This time, he's more gentle. But still rough.
He puts it in, I tighten trying to force him out. But he doesn't let me get to him. He's thrusting in me and there's nothing I can do.
"Stopped trying, huh?"
He smirks. Beginning to thrust in me again, thriving off of my pain. I let out small cries for help, but it does nothing.

I get ripped from my world when I feel him going faster. I feel myself tighten around him, trying to force him out. It only causes him pleasure, I know this because his face says it all. He's grunting and groaning above me. He finishes and pulls out, letting out on my stomach. I feel absolutely disgusted, wanting to scream for Bill. But he's in the shower, and he's never going to hear me.

Tom leans down towards me a bit, resting. I lunge up, biting his neck to get him away. He jumps up, grunting in pain and giving me a shocked expression.
"You bitch!"
He shouts, I feel my eyes water, jumping up and trying to run away. He chases after me, abducting me and slamming my back against the bed.

"Try running again, you whore! I'll kill you with my own two hands right now!"
He whisper-yells, his neck now bleeding. I giggle, watching it pour down his neck.
"Fuck you, Tom."
I watch his eyes fill up with rage, he crawls over me. Hands coming up around my neck as the shower turns off.