CH.P 2

When I wake up, it's 11 AM. Marice is still asleep next to me. I get up, feeling like I just had a hangover. It damn near felt like one. Then I realize we got a little distracted last night. Her ash tray is full and there's empty bottles on the floor. I suddenly feel sick and rush to the bathroom, and begin to throw up.

This continued for an hour before I recovered from my hangover. Marice sleeping through the whole thing. I eventually wake her up to tell her that I'm leaving, as I have to go back to the Kaulitz mansion. She just shoos me away. I know she doesn't care so I leave her house, making sure to lock her in so she doesn't get kidnapped or something stupid because that's her luck.

I walk back into my house. I realize that my house is packed up in boxes. I begin to panic, dropping my keys on the floor and running around. I hear movement in my room. I run to my room and stop dead in my tracks when my eyes come across the person who was here.

Bill.

What is he doing here? And how did he get my house packed up so quickly in one night? I had so many questions but I started with the most logical one first.
"Bill what are you doing in my house?"
I ask him. He stops and smiles.

"You'll be staying with us remember? I was helping you out."
I was slightly weirded out, how did he know my address? But I then realized he got it through the interview and the questions yesterday.

His tall figure in my room, standing over my bed. I watch him. He was just finishing up my things. He was already done. He saved my bathroom stuff thank god. I got ready but stayed in my clothes from yesterday. I then packed my bathroom stuff and realized he had a moving truck outside. He was loading my stuff as I watched him.

All I could think about was how I was going to be living in the same place as the Bill Kaulitz. I remember the layout of the house. You could see eveyrthing from the entrance. The stairs slightly turning left as they lead you to the second level. Toms room at the top directly, Bill's on the left by the wall. Georg's room straight ahead, and Gustavs on the far right wall. Below underneath the steps was the hallway to the kitchen.

On the right as you walk in is the living room. And down the hall they had their own arcade, movie theater, and they even had their own gym and pool outside. I get snapped out of my deep thoughts as Bill approaches me and tells me its time to go. He reaches his hand out, helping me off the curb I was sitting on. I grab his hand and he pulls me up into a hug. I was surpised.

"I'm actually so happy we have a new guest! You seem amazing Cora."
I feel his warm friendly vibe strongly radiating off of him. I about faint when he said this but I manage to reply.
"Oh really? Thank you, I can't wait to spend my time with you."
I smile hard, trying to hide it though. He smiles warmly at me and helps me into the moving truck, as it was lifted and high off the ground.

He gets in and we drive off. I was a bit sad that I was leaving Marice but I will still visit her. As we arrive at the Kaulitz mansion, he helps me out and stops me for a second, towering over me. He looks me deep in the eyes.
"Cora you will be staying in my room. Which is why we didn't bring your furniture. I left some things for you to go through. I'll bring you back to them later."

I almost jump into his arms but I stop myself as we just met yesterday. He gives me light boxes and I realize they're my clothes. All this was my clothes, posters of their band, and every little object I had. Everything else is what he left for me. At least he was generous about it.

He tells me where to set them and we do this for 2 hours. Bringing them in and unpacking it all. I get tired from all the moving and unpacking, and since we were finally finished I laid down on Bill's bed. Dark blue sheets, silk. It seemed like he had a million pillows with him but at the time it was comfortable. I rested my head on a pillow and closed my eyes. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

*Bill's POV*

I decided to go downstairs for some water, since moving all those boxes for Cora was alot of work. I took all the heavy ones for her so she didn't have to. It was just a nice thing for her. One thing I've noticed about her is that she admires me like the girls do for Tom. Maybe Cora is one of the few girls thats head over heels for me rather than Tom like usual. It would be nice for once to finally have a girl like me. All they do is go for my brother.

Maybe Cora is different. I'm kind of hoping so. I dump out the rest of my water, and go upstairs. I was going to take a nap. I was very tired. As I walk into my room, I see Cora on my bed. She's curled up under my covers sleeping. She's kinda cute like that. I have second thoughts. No wait, I just met her. She probably does like Tom. But maybe if we spend time together she'll change her mind.

I have hopes that she'll want me. But as we just met, I hide my small feelings for her. They still need time to grow. I push them aside and think about something else. I think about how this is going to work. Where she's going to put her things, where her extra clothes will go.

We have alot to plan out. I lay down on the bed, careful of not to wake up Cora. She's sleeping peacfully, I turn my back trying to pay no mind to her. I close my eyes and shortly fall asleep.