CH.P 13

The phone rings. One ring, then two, then it stops.
"Hey girl!"
Marice shouts excitedly. I feel as though my ears are going to bleed.
"Marice, my ears!"
I yell, but not too loud to where Bill can hear me yelling. She giggles at me.
"Sorry Cora. But how are you?"
She says. I smile, happy to speak with her again.

"I'm good. I have news about me and Bill. And there's picture proof so you can't tell me I'm lying."
I laugh, she laughs too.
"Whats the news, huh?"
She says, sounding sarcastic. I tell her everything that happened today, and message her the pictures I took with Bill on our date.

"Oh my god!"
She yells, I take the phone off my ear because other wise I would be deaf.
"Yup."
I say with pride. I can just imagine her face on the other side of the phone. We talk and gossip about the future for a few minutes before I finally end it, as Bill was still waiting for me downstairs and I still had to change into my nightclothes.

"I'm going to go, he's waiting downstairs for me."
She says goodbye and we hang up. I set my phone down on the bedside table and go to where we had put my clothes. I pull out a thin strap tanktop and some short black shorts. I go to the bathroom, taking out my hairstyle. Hairspray is planted in my hair like glue.

I decided to take a shower. I undress from my day clothes and put them in the basket. I start the shower like Bill showed me, and get in. The warm water hitting my skin was refreshing. I grab my soap and put it in my hair, lathering it up and washing out the hair spray.

I rinse it out after a minute, and put in my conditioner. I let it sit as I rinse off my body. I grab my bodywash and lather it up, spreading it everywhere with my loofa. The water slowly washes down the soap off my curves, running down my thighs. I finally rinse it all out and stand in the shower for a moment, observing myself. My breasts, my thighs, my stomach.

I realize how much body marks I have. Scars, stretch marks, cuts, old bruises healing. I widen my eyes to a huge scar running down the side of my thigh. It was thick and deep. I had no clue I had this. I run my finger down it, tears coming to my eyes as I finally realize what it was from. Tom. He had run his small blade down my thigh.

I remember the blood dripping down on his red silk sheets as they blended in with the color. I remember the sting and I jerk my finger away, almost feelikg it again just by memory. I put my head in my hands, crying about the pain I remember feeling. I distract myself and get out of the shower.

I grab my towel, and my hair towel. I wrap up my hair and dry my body off. Closing my eyes when I look down, only drying off by touch. I couldn't even look at my thigh, not for now. Maybe I'd get used to it later but not now. I finish drying off and hang up my body towel, putting on my thin tanktop and shorts.

It showed every mark. I look at myself in the mirror. I begin to think about my marks. They tell stories, I shouldn't be ashamed but instead I should be proud that I survived him. I begin to smile a little at myself. I take my hair down from towel and rub it, drying out the extra water. I brush it out and put in my after shower hair care.

It makes my hair shiney and soft like it is. I put on some lotion for my face and leave the bathroom. It's warm and foggy, so I leave the door open for it to clear out. I walk downstairs and observe the room. It's just Gustav and Bill. Bill is on the other couch, near the end table on the right, and Gustav is asleep in the corner of the couch.

The left side facing the outside of the living room towards the kitchen. I go to kitchen, grabbing a snack. I decide on some strawberrys. They needed to be eaten before they went bad as we got them a while ago. I sit in the corner of the counter, eating strawberrys. I observe the quiet house and the faint television. I close my eyes and enjoy the silence. I hear movement but don't open my eyes.

The sound gets closer, I get scared and jerk my eyes open. It's just Bill. I feel relieved and sit back a bit. He flicks on the kitchen light.
"Cora? What are you doing silly girl?"
He says laughing. I have strawberry in my mouth. When I finish chewing, I answer him.
"I got hungry okay?"
I say, defensive of my enjoyable snack.

He comes closer and takes a strawberry out of the box I had.
"Mm!~ These are good."
He says, his mouth semi full. I can't help but giggle at him, he's adorable all the time. I notice he still has his makeup on.
"Can I help you take that off?"
I say pointing to his face. He nods.

He takes the empty box and throws it in our recycle and washes his hands, I scoot over to do the same. My fingers were stained from the redness. I dry my hands off with a nearby towel. Bill picks me up and gives me a piggy back ride upstairs to his bathroom, where he sets me on the counter.
"Soft towel please."
He grabs the towel and hands it to me, I turn a bit running it under warm water so it isn't too cold or hot for him.

He watches as I ring out the towel a bit so it's damp on him, not dripping down his face. He comes close and holds my lower back as he's close. I hold one side of his face wiping off his cheeks first as he wears light powder. I then move to his eyes, wiping softly and carefully. The rag turns black from his makeup. The mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow coming off.

The makeup removal reveals his beautiful face. His flawless soft skin, his light pink soft lips, his nose shine, his real eyebrow shape. He's flawless. I put down the rag in the sink, and pull him close to my face. I look him up and down, shifting my eyes between his maple eyes and his lips. He holds my chin, kissing me passionately. When he pulls away, he licks his lips.

I blush a bit, as it was attractive when he did that.
"I love you so much Bill. I can't live without you."
He smiles adorably.
"Awe Cora, I can't live without you either. You're the love of my life."
He says. My heart lights up with my love for him. I can't believe I'm this lucky. I hug him softly, wrapping my arms underneath his arms as he still towers over me even when he's sitting. He hugs me back, holding me safely in his arms. I hope I never have to leave him.