CH.P 6

He comes out of the bathroom in the clothes he picked and comes over to me. I'm still curled up in a ball on his bed. He leans over me, I open my eyes and peek one out towards him, just enough to see him. His eyes now burn with desire above me. I pull my face out and fully turn my head at him. He leans down closer to my face. He looks at my lips and then back up to my eyes. It feels like I can just read his thoughts but I don't say one word about it.

*Bill's POV*

I'm leaning over her beautiful body, as she stares back at me I can't help myself and get closer. I look at her pink full lips. Fuck I could just kiss her right now, though I stop myself. I just met this girl a few days ago. She reads my mind and grabs my face. She looks me deep in the eyes and down at my lips.

"Cora just kiss me, quit teasing me."
She giggles and teases me more just because I said that. She runs her finger along my lips, feeling them. She has pure love in her eyes. Please god I beg you. Let her kiss me.

*Cora's POV*

I look him up and down, begging myself to do this. I run my finger along his lip, teasing him. He speaks to me soft yet desperate.
"Cora just kiss me, quit teasing me."
I laugh at his begging for me. I look him up and down one last time and push him off me not too hard but not too soft. He smirks at me. Catching onto my game.

"Okay, I see what you're doing. Lets play that game, shall we?"
My heart races and I nod. He smiles the most attractive flirty smile at me and leaves the room. He walks downstairs and leaves me alone. I squeal into a pillow.

I was so happy that I couldnt help myself but I just ran out of bed and jumped up and down excited. I called Marice quietly.

****

I walk downstairs to the smell of food. Gustav and Georg walk out at the same time. They trap me in a corner that Bill can't see me in and they choke me out fast but not making me pass out. Apparently they haven't learned from last night. I kick Georg in the balls and run to Bill. Bill stops what he's doing right away.

"Is everything okay?"
I shake my head.
"No, Gustav and George are trying to kill me!"
I point to the red hand marks on my neck. I don't think I've ever seen Bill so pissed other than when Tom was hurt. He marches over to Georg and slaps him so hard he actually cried.

I almost laughed but held it. Gustav backed away. He didn't do it though, Georg did. He was safe, this time at least. He comes back to me.
"Shit Cora are you okay? Did they hurt you anywhere else?"
His hands slip up and down my body, he feels around all my curves trying to find any wet spots. Potential blood or anything but he finds nothing as the boys did nothing else to me.

He hugs me tight.
"Please don't let them hurt you, I know you can fight back. Do it. I can't risk losing you for months too."
After this morning, our game continues for a month and a half while we visit Tom every night around 7:30. He is in a coma so it's pointless but Bill still goes in there every night and cries.

Gustav and Georg go in and talk to him like he's still awake. I always dry Bill's tears, comforting him when the boys just laugh at him. One day, something changed. Tom woke up. Bill was more than happy. He didn't lose memory at all, so he knew who we were. He gets to me and looks me up and down.

"You."
He says. His deep voice sending chills down my spine.
"You are the cause of this mess."
Gustav and Georg agree but Bill stands up for me.
"No! Your problem is the cause of this mess, not this poor girl who was originally here for her job but now she is more than that."

I stand in shock, knowing everything about this terrible man and his poor sweet brother who's more than happy to see him either way. Tom doesn't speak.
"Look Tom, I just wanted to come and see you again. I missed you so much. Even ask Cora. I cried to her forever. Every night, waiting for you to wake up but this is how it happens?"
I see Bill's eyes fill with tears once again.
"Cora is this really true?"
Tom asks me. I can't help myself and I begin yelling at Tom.

"Yes Tom, it is! If you hadn't focused on all your poor victims, maybe I wouldn't be here either!"

His eyes widen and I slap my hand to my mouth, knowing what I just said. Bill didn't know I knew.
"Cora you knew?"
I say nothing and run out the door crying. Now I was more than afraid that once Tom leaves that bed, he's coming for me. I hear Tom's door open and I jump out of the seat I was in, now face to face with Bill. His makeup running down his cheeks once more.

"Cora why doesn't he care about me?"
My heart feels heavy for him.
"He does Bill. You only argue because you care."
He stops crying for a moment, as if processing what I've said.

"You're right. He does care, but why doesn't he show it? He's just like the other two. He never shows any appreciation for me anymore like when we were kids. But we promised each other we would."
I hug him letting him cry into me again. I tell him to wait where he was, and told him I'd be right back. I marched back into the room straight to Tom. I didn't yell this time even though I was absolutely pissed at him.

"Tom I'm so fucking serious when I say this right now. You better apologize to your brother for being such a dick and you better show him some appreciation because he's clearly never done anything and you all are so rude. You're all fucking dicks."
I was so mad it was the least I could say. Before I could walk away, Tom grabs my arm.
"And what are you going to do if I don't princess?"

I yank my arm from Tom's grip.
"Don't call me that."
He smirks an evil smirk at me.
"Look Cora I've tried being nice but I think it's time you learn your place. When I get out, you'll know where you stand."

Those words sent chills down my spine. What does he mean? Is he gonna treat me like the other girls? Will he kill me? I don't know but I don't let my panic show.
"Whatever Tom."
I say before walking out. Bill was still crying in the chair.
"Bill everything's going to be okay."
He shakes his head.
"No! No! I heard what you said! You're dead Cora, you're dead."
Shit, I knew it. I can do nothing about it now. I have to show Tom.