CH.P 4

*Cora's POV*

As I'm in the shower, I keep replaying the moment before in my head. The way he stopped and looked me up and down. His eyes traveling from my chest down to my waist. My hourglass figure filling his eyes with admiration and love. I know its been two days, but I feel like I'm catching real feelings from finally knowing him.
Nonetheless, everything was crazy. I met my celebrity crush and now I'm staying in the same house with him, and he's hugging on me and everything.

I think maybe I could pass away just at this deep thought. After I get out of the shower, I use the same towel and dry my body off, then my hair. I get dressed and brush out my hair, the color now being almost black from the water. I put some of my hair care products in it. I did my skin care and turned out the light. Bringing my dirty clothes from today and putting them on the floor by my bag.

I call for Bill again. He probably finds me annoying at this point, but to my surprise he has a smile on his face when I call him. I ask him to come upstairs and he does.
"What's up?"
He has a look of desire burning in his eyes. I ignore his fierce look and continue on with my sentence.
"Where can I put my dirty clothes?"
He says to put them into a basket in the bathroom. I nod and do so.

Afterward, he comes up to me, asking a weird question.
"I was wondering, can I pick you up?"
I was a little bit shcoked he said this but said yes. He picks me up, holding me by the bottom of me, letting me wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He looks at me for a second before putting me down.

"You're much lighter than I expected, good to know."
He says, I just laugh nervously. Okay, that totally made my heart race. We got downstairs and sat on the couch together. I huddled close to Bill because it was cold inside the mansion and there was no blankets left, Georg and Tom took them and shared them, concluding the fans made up ship of Torg.

I fell asleep on Bill's arm on accident. When I woke up, he had his hand on my hip, holding me close to him. He noticed I woke up shortly after that.
"Why don't I take you to bed Cora, you need rest."
I agree and he gets up and grabs my hand pulling me up gently. He walks me up the stairs and brings me to his bed.

He tucks me in like I was his child.
"Goodnight Cora. Sleep well and let me know if you need anything before I come up, I'll be downstairs for a while."
I nod and he leaves the room, and I close my eyes. I fall asleep shortly after.

*hours later*

I was woken up to yelling coming from downstairs.
"You can't have her Tom! Let it go!"
I hear Bill screaming at Tom. I sit up and bolt to the door, peeking my head out from the darkness to see the ruckus, nobody notices. I realize it's just Bill and Tom, Georg and Gustav have went to bed, I see their doors closed. Tom pushes Bill.

"Why? Afraid I'm going to damage your little play thing, Bill?"
I was highly confused. Then I realize that they're talking about me. What were they arguing about? They continue on and I listen at the doorway. I come to the realization that there was one little detail that Bill left out of Tom's reputation.

I learned that not only does Tom have girls in his room every night, but he does bad things to them. Which is why Bill somewhat protects me. Bill also has manners and uses consent verses Tom doesn't. He takes women home and rapes them, absues them, and gets his hands on them in any way he can.

This is why Bill is so overly nice. Bill and Tom are opposites. I begin to shake with fear slightly. The fighting got worse and more violent. I look at the time. 2:38 AM. I think what all happened, I get lost in thought but get ripped out of it when I hear a head hit the ground.

It was Tom. He was bleeding and unconscious by now. Bill punched him so hard he fell and cracked his head. I was terrified, I stepped away from the door. Did Bill really just almost kill his brother? I stood at the door in disbelief. Not one sound is downstairs anymore. I hear footsteps behind the door and I run fast to the bathroom.

"Cora?"
I hear his voice. I'm trembling, hiding from a celebrity I just met two days ago. I squeak trying to get words out but nothing's there. He hears the squeak and comes to the bathroom. I hear the door open, the room is dark so I can't see anything. Only his shadow in the faint hallway lights. He steps closer and I take one step back from him. I finally manage to get words out.

"G-Get back."
I stutter. He is clearly confused as he stops.
"What's wrong Cora?"
I don't answer him. I hear him sigh.
"Did you see that just now?"
I feel tears come to my eyes as he inches closer, I'm not afraid of Bill but instead of Tom.
"Yes."
I say softly, tears now coming down without control.

"Look, Tom is dangerous okay? I'm here to protect you. Me and Tom aren't the same. He rapes girls and abuses them, and I don't. I wait for them to tell me or I ask first before acting on anything. You can trust me, Cora I promise."
He holds out his arms, motioning for a hug. I accept and hug him. I begin to cry.
"P-Please don't let him get me Bill, I don't want it again."

He loosens his grip. He stutters.
"What do you mean again?"
I pause, thinking about what I just blurted out.
"I-"
I lose my speech.
"I-I can't."
I physically can't speak. Bill questions me.

"Are you okay? Whats wrong? You can't what?"
He's asking me a million questions at once. I can't answer them all at one time. Before I could say anything, heavy footsteps come into Bill's room.
"Bill what the fuck. Did you do that?"
Georg rips me from Bill's arms. I begin to struggle but he doesn't let me go. I finally yell at him.

"Let me go!"
Both Georg and Bill were taken aback. Georg lets me go right away and I run back behind Bill.
"Well then Georg, you heard her. Now get and we'll figure this out okay?"
How is he still so calm? Georg sighs angrily and leaves the room. Before we leave too, Bill checks on me.

He asks what I was going to say.
"It was nothing, I just had a bad experience as a kid."
He knows what I mean and gives me a sad look. All he does is hug me tightly. And then we go downstairs to the horrors Bill left behind.