CH.P 16

*Cora's POV*

Bill gets out of the shower as I enter the bedroom, making my mouth water. His body is so sexy, and I think I'm ready. I approach him like normal, he smiles softly.
"Hey, baby. Why are you smirking at me like that?"
He giggles, tilting his head. His short hair falling infront of his eyes. I push it away, guiding my hands down his fresh soft skin.

"I think I'm ready."
I mutter, admiring the way his eyes widen right away. He gulps, dropping his smile.
"A-Are you sure, I don't want to make you feel s-"
I cut him off, shushing him.
"Yes, I'm ready. Do whatever, Bill."

He suddenly breaks out in a smirk, kissing me harshly. Slipping his tounge in my mouth. I return his passion, feeling him pull away after about five minutes.

*SMUT WARNING*

Bill guides me back onto his bed, the same bed we cried in together and seethed, now we'll be crying in a different place. He stops me, and lays down first. When he gets adjusted, I climb on top of him. He smirks, I know what he wants. Usually Bill is shy and kept to himself, but I like his dominance too.

He grasps my hips, pushing me up. I watch him pull his towel away, his erect dick springing up. That was quick.
"Are you sure you're okay with this?"
He asks, voice wobbly and unsure. I nod and guide him into me. We both let out soft moans as I sit down, he's letting me get adjusted before he demands me to do anything. It took a moment for me to get adjusted to his size, he's huge. I guess it's the quiet boy advantages.

I let him know I've gotten adjusted by lifting my hips up and sitting back down slowly repeatedly, leaving him whimpering. I find this highly attractive when he whimpers and whines helplessly. I keep at this pace, making him grow impatient. All of a sudden, he speaks to me, his voice is desperate; leaving him almost moaning.

"Cora, please stop torturing me. Just fuck me."
Bill begs. My eyes widen, how can Bill be so shy and reserved yet such a freak? Either way I enjoyed it. I snicker at his desperate wishes.
"Beg."
I demand. A messy smirk crawls onto his lips, obeying my orders.

"Oh Cora, please fuck me. I'm begging you."
His eyes lower, seducing me. I begin to feel my heartbeat below me, I tried to make him beg more but I give in. I bounce on his dick, feeling him slide effortlessly in and out was getting me aroused even more by each waning second. He bites his lips, holding onto my hips. I begin to think to myself as I ride him.

If I can dominate him every time, he'll be a whimpering mess every time. I smirk at this thought the same time a wave of pleasure washes over me, causing my muscles to grip around his cock. Bill softly moans to the feeling, I smile wide at him. His moans are attractive, just like I thought. I pace faster, torturing myself just for him. I'm so close to my high point that if I take one more hit of his tip to my sweet spot, I'm gonna scream.

He continues to moan frantically, gripping my hips tighter. I swirl my hips a little to get the rush I'm looking for. Hitting the spot I was hoping to hit, letting out a loud but weak moan. I stay on this spot making me tense up by the seconds. I see the pleasure its causing him wash over him. He whimpers weakly, begging loudly.

"Please Cora- I can't take much more."
He begs, squeezing my hips. I smile at his weakness, and speed up. He flinches, biting his lip and throwing his head back.
"I can't take it, you feel too good- I'm going to-"
I giggle, not letting him finish his sentence. He's losing his grip on me.