CH.P 5

We got to Tom and I stopped at the 2nd to last stair.
"What are you doing Cora, come down."
Gustav says.
"Gustav lay off her."
Bill says, why's he defending me right now? I hope he doesn't think I said my experience just because I wanted him to feel bad. He probably thinks he has to protect me forever.

They pick Tom up and sit him up in the car, bringing him to the hospital. Bill made me sit up front with him so I wasn't tramatized by the blood. He wouldn't even let me look back. I tried to but he stopped me.
"Hey, don't look got it?"
I just nod and look back forward.

"What will the hospital think?"
I ask Bill. He looks puzzled himself.
"I don't know."
The sound of dread in his voice. I know he regrets hurting his brother but I guess it's well deserved. I mean literally nobody but the band and the girls know Tom's secret. Why wouldn't the girls come forward? Did he kill them? Where were they now?

We arrived at the hospital and Bill carried Tom on his back. I stayed distant from Bill because of this. I felt somewhat safe with Gustav even though he was being mean awhile ago. We got to the desk and the lady immediately screamed.
"Help me please! My brother is hurt!"
Bill yells. Blood was running down Bill's front and back and dripping on the floor.

I was mortified, I stayed back turned around by Gustav and Georg while they were being taken somewhere.
I turn around and Bill was gone, but his trail of Tom's blood shows where he went. I sit down in the chair by the desks and look at the floor. I think about whats actually happening right now. Whats going on? Just 3 days ago I met the Bill Kaulitz and now I've learned that Tom is a sex offender, Georg has anger issues and Gustav is somewhat mean.

The only nice one is Bill. But even Bill has his moments which is why we're in the hospital with Tom's bloody body. I watched Bill walk away, with tears in his eyes. When he came back I went running to him, he was in full tears.
"Bill.."
I look up to him.

His eyes are red and he's trembling. I hug him tightly, he holds me by my waist, burying his head into my shoulders.
"What have I done Cora, he's not okay. I want to just fucking kill myself."
He's shaking so bad, I hug him as tight as I can. He releases the tight hold although keeping me in his arms, and looks me in the eyes.

"Please don't leave my life Cora, I need you."
I was shocked and speechless. He goes back to hugging me. Georg and Gustav just watched us and then started talking and laughing at us.
"They really don't care about you, do they?"
He cries harder.
"No."

This sweet boy doesn't get any love and this is how he lashes out. I feel so bad for Bill. I hug him and hold him tightly while he cries into my shoulders. Bill's eyeliner mascara, and eyeshadow is running down his face like water. The hospital tells us that Tom would be staying for the night. So we leave, Bill drives us home and immediately goes to his room.

I stay downstairs with Georg and Gustav talking for a moment.
"You guys have to be nicer to Bill. That's not fair that he's the nicest and you guys don't treat him right."
Georg smiles.
"C'mon Cora, he's a big baby. Maybe he needs to grow up."
They laugh at me. I slap Georg.

"SHUT UP GEORG!"

He goes silent fast and Gustav backs away. This is the second time that I've lashed out. I lower my temper and leave the room. I run up the stairs to Bill. He's laying under his covers crying, his head buried. I walk over to him, and lay down infront of him. His eye make up is the way down his face and his eyes and nose are red.

"Oh Bill, it's okay, please don't cry."
He calms down a little to the sound of my voice.
"Why did I do it? I hurt my own brother."
I could answer this question but I pretend like I don't know anything.
"Bill its okay, you just lashed out. We all do it."
I rub his cheek gently, his makeup smearing onto my finger.